The Squidshark (Robins POV)

I slowly woke up to see a familiar green and dark colored alien with horns staring at me in bed and watching me sleep.

I yelped and fell on my face. "ALAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING--" I squeaked on the ground looking up at Al-an curiously peering down at me.

"Coffee."  He simply replies as he tilts his head and moves his arms a bit...similar to a praying mantis. Now that I think about it...He must have to be some praying mantis he's even green and stuff.

"Why are you thinking of some green arthropod?" Al-an started to change a purple color. 

"Ah-because-it's cool-" I stared at Al-an up and down. 

"You're pausing." He kneels, now looking like some sort of deer laying down well...from the back. 

"Say Al-an do...all Architects walk on four legs?" I asked curiously as I would walk over and sit down beside him. 

"Indeed, however those who are nonfunctional are disposed of and given new vessels." Alan replies as he turns red and then green. 

"What?! How come?" I asked confusedly.
Al-an sighs looking into my eyes before replying. "They aren't destroyed completely just simply transferred. It's for the better so they will be at their best potential." I noticed his color became a blue color. "...Al-an...were you..." I held out my hand placing it gently on his head.

Suddenly the ground started to shake as there was a sound nearby that sounded like something fast and large hit into the wall-Water started to fill the area.

"W-Water??" I looked around. "Where is the opening then?"

Al-an seemed confused as well as he soon got up.

AL-AN POV

I felt the water starting to rise. Robin was searching around, swimming, but starting to go under due to her height.

The water started to push me away by this point the pressure being extremely high. "Robin!"

"A-Al-an!!" Robin tried to speak water entering into her as she quickly started to sink.

My colors flashed red as I went down into the waters and grabbed her, pulling her out of the Habitat.

"Robin are you alright?" I said being  able to speak underwater due to my lungs being able to hold air and water.

She nods weakily-I felt deep concern. I never seen her like this, she felt so fragile in my arms...It hurt...however I was not damaged. "Can you sustain yourself?" I asked making sure she could swim even for a bit.

She notices something and her eyes widened, I turned but I was already too late. The Beast locked onto Robin's legs with its teeth, She yelps in pain as she was jerked away from me. I felt something dark...started to manifest I quickly grabbed the Squidshark ripping open It's mouth and threw it into a nearby Reef harshly.

The creature quickly swam off bloodied up from my Attack. I held Robin in my arms again. Her leg having a gash. I pulled her up to the surface on a nearby island, and placing her down on land.

"Robin." I tried to gently shake her, She barely gave any response. "Robin!" My colors flashed betweem blue and red. I was starting to realize just how fragile humans could be. What if she was...

I placed my forehead against hers. "Robin, don't leave. I cannot..provide my protection if you..." The Cubes came out from out of the water and attached Itself again to me. I quickly placed one of my arms against her chest as it started to glow a soft green color.

Robin POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open the sky coming into view as well as Al-an, who was now laying his head on my stomach. My eyes looked down as I soon noticed bandages tied around my wounds on my leg. There seemed to be a rock with cooked peepers piled up whoever did all this seemed very worried. "Did..Alan do all this for me..?" I slowly looked over to the resting alien and laid my hand against their head slowly stroking it.

Al-an moved up closer to me when I did. "Robin." He turned a bright green color, it was brighter than it normally was as he suddenly gripped me into a hug, he placed his head against mine.

"Al-an-what--" I felt something, it was as if iur minds interlocked and for a moment I could feel something within him, it was a pain and fear of being abandoned again... and he must not have even realized these emotions he was feeling.