When Robin eats Mushrooms

"AALLLAAANNNN--!!!" Robin ran over as I was working, I jumped from the sound of Robin running in yelling, making the room shake. I thought the worse. "Are you alright Robin harmed in any manner??" 

"I FEEL GREAT!!!! I ATE ONE OF THOSE BIG MUSHROOMS!!!" Robin cheers and fell down on me, I swiftly held her up in my arms. 

"Robin those AREN'T really edible--" I explained gently pushing her lock of hair out her eyes.

"Why noot...? they tasted AMAZINNG!!" She laughs and looks up at me "Alan did you grow an extra head?" 

"...Logically no." I muttered unamused, but charmed slightly by how small and almost weightless she was in my arms.

"Buuut what about without logic....~?" She asks touching my face in such a way with her finger. I inched back away from her which only made her laugh more. 

"I'm escorting you to your Habitat now." I look down at her.

"Can you even swim through water?? Whats swimming?? Does your little hooves move or your arms when you swim through water?? Can I ride you??" Robin babbles, obviously the Mushrooms were taking effect.

"Shimmer down Robin, though your voice is quite enchanting it is going to make my organs rupture, and you are going to have to get me a new vessel again." I mutter looking down at her.

"Aw don't worry Alan-" She tries to reach up to pat and touch my horns.

I groan as I lift her up more.

"Yay!" She giggles as she plays with my horns.

"Now that we have come to an arrangement, will you subdue yourself?" I stare at her.

She nods and continues to hug my horns.

"Very well then..." I emitted a soft green glow as I would teleport over to her habitat. Sadly I wasn't able to fit so I had to stay in the Moonpool for the time being.

Robin was fast asleep seemingly worn out due to her recent actions. I sighed looking down at her, I couldn't fit in the Habitat so there was no way I could put her bed. I couldn't think of what to do with her and if I moved I might have woke her so I just curled up and placed her down on my back to rest as I emitted a green glow to pull put the toxins from her body.

××××××××××××

Robin soon awoke and makes a soft squeak sound realizing who she was resting upon.

"You have awoken from your slumber?" I asked staring at her.

"Y-yeah...what happened." Robin asked confusedly looking around.

"You had consumed a Mushroom and so came to me, and obliterated my concentration on the task." I muttered using the "sarcasm" which Robin taught me, hopefully I used it right.

"Oh-I am sorry-I was running out of food and well the mushrooms were the only thing close by." She rubs her head. I started to worry, was hunger such a needed thing that she would put herself at risk to fulfill it?

"Robin, you could have been injured." I stared down at her, turning a color of red from concern then back to green.

"But I wasn't! See I'm fine now." Robin giggles and looks up at me, it was almost as the realization of my tone hit her "...Are you worried about me Al-an...?" 

"...No, it would be an inconvenience to our freedom...for you to be hurt." I muttered, turning my head away. 

"Is that a Lieee~?" Robin moves around trying to get my attention, but fell into the water realizing she wasn't on land. 

I quickly levitated her out the water. She coughs a bit of water out "Maaaybe I shouldn't have done that-" She giggles, completely not concerned with her health or well being either that or...she knew I wouldn't let her drown. 

I placed her onto the side of the Moonpool, making sure she wasn't going to go in the water. 

"So you want to come up here Al-an?" She dangles her legs in the water. 

"inadequate." I replied

"What why??" She blinks confused. 

"You're Habitat is unfit for my Stature." I looked down at her tilting my head softly as she pulled out her Habitat builder and then points it at the walls, making the Habitat more suitable for myself. 

I slowly stepped up and went over to her. "And as a token of my Gratitude." I gently placed my head against hers, making sure not to harm her. 

Robin moved her hands up to my horns to play with them in satisfaction.

"...Honestly..." I muttered under my breath. 

She smiles wildly. "I'm going to feed Alan now." 

"I am present--" 

Robin slowly pulls out her Pengwing

I turned different shades in pure confusion staring at it as it open and closes it's beak. 

"Hibernating." I muttered as I completely shut off. 

"WAIT--" SHE BURSTS OUT LAUGHING "ALAN-"