Subnautica: Belowgrass

This is Another AU, where the whole Precursor/Architect race lives on a planet in which everything is larger than them. It use to be the normal 4546B Planet you all know and love however instead of freezing over completely it started to overgrow with flora, some parts of the planet being frozen or cold but the planet had became bigger than any of its inhabitants. This is "Subnautica: Belowgrass" 

××××××××

ROBIN'S POV:

It's been two weeks in planet 4546B. It was so beautiful. The creatures around looked so cute especially the Beewings. Which I sorta stole one of their young... But they wouldn't mind right? 

I smiled as I looked down at the little Beewing pup snuggled against my chest. It was so cute! 

I shivered as I felt the cold air hit against my skin. Brr. 

"Ah it's too cold to stay out here...I need to get inside." I muttered to myself as I then looked down at the Beewing with a smile. "Want to join me bud?" I asked the little Beewing in which the yellow winged fluffball chirped in response. 

I then headed back to my base and putting my gear aside along with my wings. Which my wings were very vital in getting from place to place with such a large overgrown planet. 

"For a place overrun by flora it sure is freezing." I complained as I then slumped back on my bed with the Beewing beside me. I looked at it's big cute eyes as it chirps and stared curiously at me. Ah! My heart could leap. If I knew these things would be here I would have came down much sooner. 

"Station Zero. this is Vesper. Come in." I heard a Voice pipes up from my P.D.A having a professionally calm voice. I knew exactly who she was.

"Hi Samm~" I cheerfully responded with a soft snicker. It was so weird to be hearing Sam speak so professionally as if she didn't know me, but still it was a little off to me to hear her like this constantly. 

"We lost contact with Jeffery at the research sight. Mind checking it out?" Sam calmly spoke as I could hear behind it a little bit of annoyance by me snickering.

"Alright I'll check it out." I muttered after sighing. 

"Understood." Sam responded, seeming like she was going to end the call but I quickly piped up. "You know the Formal bit is cute but we shared a womb. would it kill you to act like we've met before?" I spoke up as I pushed myself up from my bed and gently patted the Beewing pup's head. 

"Robin. You know these conversations are Monitored." I heard my sister say as I could only roll my eyes and smirk to myself. "I don't care who knows it's cute." I giggled as I started to grab my tools and put on my gear. "Besides. I've been here two weeks and we've hardly ever spoken aside from my tasks." 

"Because you decided to go straight to the planet. Find Jefferys. Talk later." Sam mutters grumpily as I scoffed and sighed. "Yes Ma'am." I replied before hearing small click and the conversation was over. 

"Come on." I smiled as I gently patted my leg to see if the Beewing would understand. Soon before my eyes; the winged furball waddles over and grabs onto my leg with it's flippers. 

"Awwwwhh-" I squeaked and giggled with joy as I scooped up the Beewing and placed it in my bag.

"Lets go off on an adventure, we don't need my mean old bossy sister." I giggled as I then walked off to the Site. 

××××××××

I soon made it to the site as I looked around, No sign of Jefferys. I heaved a sigh before heading to the entrance of the building when suddenly.

A large green forcefield appeared before me like some sort of hologram..thing. 

"--Uhhh Samm...?" I looked at my P.D.A as I heard no response. I my lips formed into a straight line as I heard a deep voice boom out like some sort of machine's voice.

"Warning: Access Denied." 

"What the...?" I went over and looked around not seeing anything that would help me in this odd scenario.

"Further efforts will be denied forcibly."    

"Concede Robin Goodall."

"Wha--How do you know my name?!--I...Umm I come in peace-?" I looked back at my P.D.A finally it was on. "Sam the building just powered up. It spoke to me." I whispered as I looked down at my P.D.A

"Are you alright? It's never done that before..." Sam curiously asked as she was a little worried. "I'm fine don't worry...Anyways...there's no sign of Jefferys." I responded as I waited for a reply from my sister. "There's an electrical storm on the sensors...I think it's headed your way." My sister says as I heard a small chirp from my bag and heard a loud thunderclap from the sky. "I think it's already here." I muttered as I looked up at the sky, gently rubbing the Beewing's head to calm it down. 

"The Caverns aren't safe Robin. I want you to get back to--" 

Before my sister could finish I heard a loud thunderclap again as the signal was lost. "Sam?!--Samm...??--Damn it!-Signals bad...Need to find a better place.." I heard a rumbling as I notice pieces of rocks as well as debris from the plants around started to fall into the Cavern I was in. I quickly moved, making sure the beewing was safe as I did. 

"I wouldn't be able to use my Wings due to the lightning and thunder--Damn it... I'll just have to not use them." I mumbled to myself as I quickly climbed up the side of the cavern and my wings on my back dashed out the mud from building up around me. I finally made it up as I noticed the ocean. "There we go!" I quickly flapped my wings to get the mud off as the rain helped in the washing process before I glided down into the water. 

"Hold on!" I shouted before colliding with the water, which was thrashing about due to the storm. 

I struggled to keep afloat at the top so instead I then used my wings to glide through the water and reach closer to the bottom, seeing the plants overrunning the ocean as well as how tiny the animals were compared to the flora. The Beewing accompanying me stayed in my bag as it was too young to learn how to swim completely. 

I soon reached what seemed to be shelter, sadly that being in the form of some alien base. 

"Sam...?" I looked at my P.D.A with a sigh as she wasn't speaking back, seems like the Signal was still bad. "Damn..." 

I heard an odd noise come from deeper inside of the alien base as I got up curiously. "...Hello...?"

I looked around as I walked deeper inside of the alien base, hearing the voice from before.

"Robin Goodall. Concede." 

"It's you again..." I muttered before holding up my hands and walking around looking for an exit. "I come in peace!" 

"Absence of Hostility....Sufficient."  

I walked around more as I sighed. No exit in sight...

"Are....you alive...or a computer?" I curiously asked the voice, confused on the way it sounded and...it seemingly sounded like it had no body.

"What is the difference...?"

I blinked confusedly at the alien's response before clearing my throat. "I--....I want to meet the people who built this place...what do you want?"

"For you to stay here."

"With you?" I questioned looking for where the voice could be from. Not finding anything of use at the moment. Maybe I need to get higher? 

"Forever."

"Might I ask why...?" I spoke up as I quickly used my wings to boost my jump to the next bridge. 

"Your masters seek to harness my power."

I scoffed with a little chuckle. "Heh...you've...met Alterra then." I said as I stretched, placing my bag down with the fluff ball in it. 

"It is what we would do." 

I frowned a little. "I've waited my whole life for this! I'm not your enemy!" I shouted as I looked around, seeing if any alien would come out. "Hello...?"

 I noticed the room in front of me as I then quickly walked in. Seeing before me some sort of...talking cube.