A Raindrop's Voice

It has been a few days since I had told Al-an and Robin. After some time Al had finally decided he was ready to see her.

It still baffles me how much time had passed and moved and how everything ended up. We have two mortals and Xclise...is alive and well, even if inside of a cube.

In the few days while Al-an was readying himself I had gathered the ingredients needed for fabricating a body for Xclise. Of course due to Xclise's body not being the same as ours it required searching in the database for both Father's and Eia-ve's DNA to restore her body to her former glory as well as an ion cube for growing her body to the age she is now. 

Al-an and Robin both met up with me in the fabrication area. Robin seemed very overjoyed to be meeting Xclise for the first time meanwhile Al was keeping her far away from the machinery; As from what I heard, she has been blacking out due to most of our devices. 

Xclise was hibernating in her cube as I then placed her onto the transfer surface. Starting up the process and watching as Xclise's body had formed and grew taller. Thankfully she was taller than Eia-ve but still short in size compared to Al and I. 

There was a soft hum as the room suddenly was filled with the feeling of peace, like an airy,  diaphanous blanket covered the room.

This was very different from the normal fabrication however this was also Xclise's first time fabricating. She was born unlike the rest of us. Which I still don't exactly know how the birthing process works due to I never had the need to know before. 

Plus it sounds disgusting and mushy anyways. Not like I'm going to need it, ever.

She was finished fabricating as well as aging, the soft hum becoming more melodic as the water poured out like rain, trickling into the drain.

We expected her to come out fully awake however....

She just flopped to the side, hibernating as she usually did; Upside down and with her legs curled in the air. Her tail even wound up around her like a scarf as she soon let out a content sigh in her hibernation.

[ ROBIN's POV ]

"Awwwhhh!" I softly squealed with delight, the sleeping female precursor was just so cute! and this was the first time I've ever seen a female architect in fact. It was very small than what I thought it was, almost human sized....Maybe this was what the size of centaurs were? Perhaps females are just really short? Her glow was also different from X-Cross's and Al's. It wasn't a solid color, just a mix of light purple and blue. And she had even stranger markings as well. A Moon in the middle.

But she was absolutely adorable! She had such a cute lil face. And I hate to say it; She wore spikes better than X-Cross. 

Al-an seemed very relieved to see her there, same with X-Cross. They must have missed their little sister lots.

I went over to the sleeping Precursor before slowly touching her head. She felt...strange. Unlike the others. She was very squishy and not as cold (not that I don't mind it from Al-an) She felt like... A Stingray in a way. Soft n Squishy. I felt calmer just standing by her. 

But then not so much as her head shot up and she makes a seal pup war-cry and jumped straight into the air like a cat. Scampering off and before being startled by a wall.

"...Maybe I should have woken her up before...this whole Ordeal." X-Cross slowly spoke, placing his arm against his chin. Meanwhile Quartz was gently patting his back.

Al however; just whipped his head over in his direction and heavily sighed with a groan. "If you ever have offspring I am going to bless them with being kidnapped." We then collectively moved over to help up poor Xclise and explain to her what had happened as well as filling her in on, on the whole Kharaa and planet thing.

[ Xclise's POV ]

If only I had a mouth; it would have been gaping open at the sight.

A WHOLE AMAZING WORLD TO EXPLORE. 

I never even made it past the age of 100 when I was at base. So I never saw the outside. (even if Chrome Did teach me the ways of getting around it)

"Chrome! This is amazing." I cheerfully chirped with joy, skipping around in the fluffiness of the white powder. "What's this Ally-??--Is this SALT??--Or or-Is it powdered Diamond--" I let out a small and gentle chitter. Sliding across the snow before I landed onto my haunches. My body was noticably less agile, as I have grown over the time I was hybernating.

"It's Snow. It's a form of water which undergoes a few things and falls from the sky as small particles." Al-an responded, moving over to watch me. As if I was some Peeper.

I joyfully smelled the snow as I buried myself more in it. It was so wonder, so...amazing. The light of the sky danced across the ground like a melody, it was like the planet and the sky danced in a rhythm. I could feel it, and smell it.

"Snow...I love it." I whispered in a hushed tone, my tail coiling up in the snow. I was relaxed. In my own mind. Until I heard a voice.

"A New Life form? How interesting."

I turnt my head curiously to see who said that; I was faced with a strange looking avian, it had a beak on it's head and sleek feathers.

Its beak moved once more after noticing I had saw it. However a voice didn't come out this time.

"Salutations...?" I looked at the Avian. It talked I was sure of it; however my brothers looked at me rather strangely.

Al-an leaned down, his horns nudging against my own in a loving and joking manner. I knew what he meant by the gesture, even if he didn't say anything.

But they spoke to me. I know they did. And always have.