A Brotherhood's Journey

This is another Universe--Yes I know I like making them because of the many ideas I have. But in this Universe Planet 4546B was not discovered and the cure was found however, Both Al-an and X-Cross was sent to discover more planets though this required them to look the part and this made them look like "humanoids" 

Humanoid Architects basically look like humans but usually taller, not too tall but tall enough to be noticed. They also have abnormal eyes that when looked at closely looked at have an odd design unique to them. The Humanoids also bare parts of their normal look, such as; their horns, spikes (if they have any) and a tail (sometimes). Their teeth are usually normal except for X-Cross's...because he eats abnormally he has basically teeth sharp enough to rip through metals. which makes Al-an worry a lot about him.

In this Universe Al-an and X-Cross are undercover trying to find out more about humans and what they do so they made up that they were brothers, though we all know it kinda is true >:P

[X-CROSS's POV]

I was walking alongside Al. how I hated how Earth looked. It was so dry--weird. and the wild animals that the book was talking about seemed more domesticated than anything! Damn it even when I tried to free them my brother stopped me saying something about we are trying to keep it on the down low?  Each time we stayed here it just seemed like we were loosing brain cells and we have been only here for five human months! 

"...--!" I looked over noticing a Boba Smoothie shop, my eyes diolated. 

"Al! Al!! I wanna go to eat something I'm fucking hungry!" I growled at my "brother" as he was over getting some newspaper like a grandpa.

"Sustenance is not vital towards our mission." He muttered grabbing my arm as he made me sit down in a chair. 

"...Neither is that girl you always talk to in the coffee shop. If I didn't know you had an addiction to coffee I would be sure you have an attraction to her."  I claimed as I threw my hands around in a exaggerated matter.

"She is vital for our data. The closer we are to her the more we will get data and information." My brother says with a heavy sigh as if I was the one that was not getting it here.

"Sure." I muttered through gritted teeth. I was sure as hell hungry though it wasn't a necessity. Maybe it's the way the food looks that makes it so enticing?

Alan looked over at me drooling and thinking about human food before he let out a tired sigh. "Very well. We shall go and digest this species' food though It's not necessity"

"Try saying that about your precious Coffee." I grumbled.

"Coffee is a necessity." Al-an said as he looked down at me, placing his hands behind his back properly. "It keeps steady you on your hoo--toes. Most of the time."

"We already are though!" I growled as I glared more at my "brother" "Also where did you learn that saying from?" I questioned I already knew it was most likely from Robin. 

"Quickly, let us go so we can continue with the important." He says as he suddenly got a boost and started speed walking towards the shop.

"ARE YOU JUST IGNORING ME??" I yelled out as he just kept walking.

××××××

AL-AN POV

We had soon finished with the Boba place and were headed to somewhere far more important.

The coffee shop.

I knew XCross was glaring daggers into my back because I could feel it.

"We have arrived at our destination." I said looking over at XCross, who was still frowning. I looked towards the door as I then opened it letting the smell of the cafe. I was going to go to my favorite seating area nearby the window but to my displease there was someone already sitting there. 

I frowned as I looked at them from afar as I sighed in disbelief. 

"Sorry Al." A gentle voice says from behind me as I turned around greeted with a wonderful and oh so familiar smile. 

"It's quite alright Robin." I replied as I looked down at her from where I stood. She had on the same attire as always; a white button-up shirt, black jeans, a black apron, and hair was tied back into a long ponytail. Out of everything about her that peeked my interest, it was her mind that I found the most interesting. 

"I can get you...your five coffees that you always order still if you want it can be to go?" Robin asks questionably as she clicks a pen in her hand, holding a clipboard in the other. 

"No, It is unnecessary. I shall transfer to another seating area." I calmly said as I moved over to another area, sitting down and sighing. It wasn't the best spot like my favored one but it was nice nonetheless. 

Robin stared at me awestruck before she then giggled. "You're a weird one you know?" She exclaimed happily as she went over beside me. 

I noticed XCross leaving to go to the bathroom most likely just because he didn't want to deal with me and Robin conversing but, this was normal. 

"what actions suggest that I am a weird one?" I asked looking at Robin from my seat as I blinked confused though she simply giggled more as her eyes twinkled. "It's not nothing bad or anything, I just like how you talk." 

"The way I talk...?" I blinked again even more confused. Robin snickers as she then sat down beside me. "Nevermind that, want to know a prank I pulled on Sam?" 

I softly smiled seeing Robin so happy I nodded. 

"Alright well it all started when she stole my hot pocket." Robin began telling me the story as I just simply watched interested. 

so this was the mind of a human?