Cared For

Robin was trying to fix together a little resting place for myself using various materials called "Pillows" and "More Pillows." as she had said herself.

"Robin, is it necessary to encase me in this mount of pillows?" I questioned as I tilted my head to the side.

"Well I wouldn't want to leave my Alien uncomfortable." She says cheerfully as she grins.

"Of course. yet you didn't care when we first met." I teased as I levitated one of the pillows and stared at it. It was green, the one Robin had given to me.

"Excuse me?" She says pretending to be offended as she puts her hands on her hips. 

"I wonder if I was placed into a Leviathan would I eat you upon us meeting" I teased, my arms held onto the green pillow as I watched Robin, she was exceedingly amusing.

"Ha. Ha. As if a dumb alien like you would even know how to eat someone." Robin rolled her eyes and sat down nearby me, softly stroking my side. "If I were you I wouldn't tease the one helping you." She says as she would look at my legs. 

"OMG! YOU HAVE HOOVES-" She says excitedly as she would start to play with my hooves. "They're so cute!" She giggled at the sight of them. 

"...Cute..?" I tilted my head in confusion of the term she used. "We don't use the term cute." 

"Well I do--aw-" Robin cooed holding my front hoof in her hand, she seemed to be fascinated by it. 

"PDA Take a picture of this." She says as she would take pictures of my hoof in her hands.

"Robin...what..." I was genuinely confused by her actions. She seemed content so I didn't mind, however... I felt weird about this. 

"You're pink again-Sorry did I start up your sickness again?" Robin let go of my hooves and went to make sure I was okay. "Nono, I'm fine." I quickly reassured her, touching my forehead against hers. Robin nodded and wraps her arms around my neck hugging me tightly.  

I chuckled softly and wrapped my arms around her trying to hug her as well. Her "hugs" were oddly nice, and warm. I wouldn't mind being embraced if it was by her. 

"Say...Al-an." Robin says as she let go of me only to hold onto my leg as if it was a pillow. I sighed softly looking down at her, for someone so small and annoying she's...alluring in an odd way.

"Yes?" I replied as got comfortable with my green pillow.

"I know I said I would teach you human things but...will you teach me Alien things?" Robin asked, she nervously touched her hands together as her heart beat rose.

"Of course Robin. You are my...friend." My body felt warm when I said that odd word, I was glad to say it. Especially to Robin.

"Okay okay-Don't freak out when I ask you this--Promise??" She said holding out her hand. How...strange she was.

"Promise." I muttered placing my forehead against hers before moving back. Robin cleared her throat and sighs heavily.

"Teach me how to speak your languge." Robin spoke proudly.

I paused. Her speak Precursor?? That was silly and outrageous. Never has been done. But...what if it could be done? Something we never have done before. Something new. Sure we have learned a lot in other races and species but...sharing this information of our own with others?

In the wrong hands...

I stared at her, She looked up at me with those big round brown eyes of hers as she twiddled with her fingers and bit her lip.

Those eyes

Her actions..

Those--

"Fine." I grumbled trying to keep myself from turning any other color except for green or red.

"Yay!" Robin got up and giggled in excitement. "I'm going to learn how to speak Alien!"

"It's never have been done before Robin. So this will be the first time in our history we have shared this language with another species or race." I placed my arm against the bottom of my chin, watching Robin giddly hop around.

"First time whoo!!" She laughs. "Though you don't have to do it nowww...when shall training start?" Robin curiously stated.

"Well, I suppose Languge lessons will start once you get to my base." I got up standing straight as I held my Pillow.

"For now you can stay here however once you are ready you know where to find me." I got up walking to the moonpool area.

"Wait! Al-an you're still sick!-you cannot work now." Robin glared over at me as she stood tall.

"We do not get sick." I said snarkly as my colors changed to green as we bantered.

"Oh yeah tell it to the Precursors who hid so they wouldn't get sick!" She yelled out after I went out the door, I peeked my head back and pointed at her.

"I'll destroy your orbital station." I quickly said.

She then started walking around. "Can't do it while I'm moving." Robin grinned.

I scoffed as I then went off back to my base.