Alone.

I was typing frequently trying to break the code for the area, searching in the data.

Robin had came a few times for lessons but this was strange...

She had not visited for a while.

It...was uncomfortably cold. I felt alone again.

I had been alone before but, after spending so much time with Robin... I couldn't be without her. It..was odd.

Like I had an addiction to her.

An addiction that changed the way I act around her and how I felt towards her.

Humans...are not as smart as us, nor have our qualities, they lack proper organ function, as they seem to get older everyday, and have an easy chance of dying, if their vital organs give up working and so on.

But Robin...she's stupid.

So very Stupid.

But wonderful. Every movement she does she does it without thinking or being cautious sometimes. She does it according to her "feelings" her...heart.
Even though the heart functions differently she tends to say it came from the heart. As I said she's stupid.

But Stupidly Wonderful.

She's kind even when it's not vital to survival, She cares for the creatures around her and helps them. She wastes so much time on simple beings even when there is nothing to gain.

Even her fellow humans know better than to waste their time.

Robin is special.

Around her I believe...I can feel humane feelings. Though it is a bit disgusting It's...enjoyable.

I enjoy her company.

I care for her.

I cherish her.

But why do I?

She's no longer vital to me anymore.

Why should I protect her?

Why should I stand being around an inferior being with no standards?

Why do I help her?

Why...does she help me...?

I sighed heavily as my thoughts sped through my mind, this has never happened before...

Not in this way... my mind was unwinding and allowing a different form of thoughts aside from vital or imformational ones.

Feelings.

I had so many feelings about her.

Robin.

...I had feelings for her.

I jerked up upon my realization. No.

I couldn't have feelings for--Something else-Robin was human-I was something totally different from her.

What would she even think about me? Sure she loves learning about aliens and stuff but-- would she actually LOVE an alien?

"Al-an just...calm down. I don't need to love her, Just clear that thought out your head." I muttered to myself as I felt my powers churning trying to erase my feelings for her.

But...it couldn't.

It kept coming back.

It was irritating.

Why was I stuck with these feelings?! Why did I even learn about feelings in the first place?

"Maybe if I try erasing...knowing about love?" I said to myself as I then tried out my new idea only for it to backfire. I felt more in love with Robin.

No. NO. NO!

How could this happen to me! I was one of the highest respected in our race. When they find out I like a human--

I stopped. "They wouldn't know." I touched my chin pondering this idea. "They're immobile."

"...I should really just try to ignore this not entertain this silly idea.."

I looked out towards the entrance/exit of my base.

I felt cold again. I missed Robin.

"Robin is...fine...she's perfectly fine, she's knows her way around...she probably just doesn't want to work on her languge learning." I muttered trying to calm myself, I sat down. I didn't felt like working anymore. I wanted to wait for Robin.

I stared at the entrance. I felt morr worried the more I stared.

Hours kept passing...

Was...she avoiding me?