Found Out.

Robin hums softly as she was sitting down looking through her PDA at the information on the creatures.

"Hey Al-Want to come over? I found out what the creature with the tentacles was." Robin smiled happily as she waves me to join her in her discovery.

I leaned down putting my coffee on the table after taking one last sip. "And What is its designation or species?"

"It's...a Warper?" Robin blinks.

I froze. "A Warper? Those still exist?"

"HELL YEAH NOW I CAN REPROGRAM IT!" I heard a yell from another room. Cross was back. And as always he tend to learn and adapt quicker to communications as well as environments in a short span of time.

"Cross you are not allowed to even come in any sort of contact especially in direct contact after the stunt you pulled last time with the Warpers that made them go violent." I sighed as I shook my head, disappointed in my memories of him.

"At least that made it easier and quicker for the rest to make the warpers where they could help prevent the spread of Kharaa." Cross growls as he stomps his hooves and walks off.

"I'm glad I upgraded this Habitat to be Precursor-proof.." Robin sighs relieved the mad Precursor didn't break a hole through the flooring.

I flickered a soft red then green color. "Agreed. Even though XCross is very hostile, he really just has an odd way of showing affection. As when he made me feel dejected or seen someone make me feel dejected he was quick beside me trying to cheer me up."

Robin sniffles looking up at me. "So he's like your big brother?"

"I have told you before we do not have that sort of bond rather there is just the caretakers which switch ever so often with other Precusors to accompany the fawns." I informed Robin gently wiping her tears or trying to as she held my arm. The small hands and warm touch of her catching me by surprise.

"You make it sound like a job...Family is more than just a Job, you grow, have fun, cry, bond, and stay together even when all is lost always there to protect and cherish your family members. It doesn't even have to be blood related..." Robin smiled softly. Her smile lighted up the room as I felt warm inside, my colors shifting a pink color as I looked at Robin.

Humans maybe weren't that bad, sure they smelled, were extremely hostile sometimes and had a strange way of doing things but...humans were all different. They didn't need to share the same personality or mindset nor are forced to do Jobs and download information. Rather they learn. Slowly yes but...they learn all the time for love, friendship and emotions rather than our kind which learned just to share discoveries.

I softly lowered myself to her. "Robin..."

"Yes...?" Robin replied her eyes shining like the stars of the galaxy.

"I...wanted to say this for a while, ever since I met you...you were odd...strange to me, but kind. Lighthearted. You showed and teached me so many ways of things that I didn't know and showed me how humans can be interesting, amazing creatures--and I..."

I leaned close to her, my arms wrapping around her small body, accidently pressing a button on her PDA labeled "SAM"

Robin looked up at the Alien, her cheeks were red as she didn't seem to notice she accidentally called Sam.

"Robin...You're important...vital to me and I--just--want to stay with you forever because I--"

I paused...was I ready to say this? What if it...ended everything between us? What if she hates me?

"...I.."

"WHAT THE FUCK--" Sam shouts confused by the new voice.

Robin jerks and grabs her PDA. "Sam!-listen that isn't anything just a slight crack in the Habitat--it's making weird sounds! Like speaking right???"

"Robin-! THE OCEAN DOES NOT SPEAK WHAT THE FUCK--" Sam yells confused.

I froze. I did the exact thing Robin told me not to do. Talk when she was using her PDA to "call"

"It's--Voice Changer!" Robin laughs awkwardly. "Robot voice cool right?"

"It sounded like they were talking to you Robin! It said your name and it sounds like a guy!" Sam growls.

"Uhhh...Youtube?" Robin blinks trying to think of lies at the speed of light.

"It said your name. Robin. And you cannot hear youtube over the phone when with someone! Also I can tell when you lie! I have lived with you for years and can tell when something is up" Sam groans. "What was that? Seriously?!"

Robin sighs as she looks at me. "Al-an..." She whispers.

She couldn't hide me anymore from her sister. I tilted my head as she understands what I was asking her.

"Are you hooked up to the Alterra System?" Robin asked as she held the PDA close to her.

"No you called my Cell. Why?" Sam says as she held the phone close to her ear.

"...It's...a Precursor." Robin whispers softly.

"A Precursor...? But...their dead-extinct." Sam whispers into her phone making sure nobody could hear their conversation.

"Al-an." Robin says motioning for me to come over, I turned a shade of purple as I sat over beside Robin.

"We are alive in status, a couple of us, but Presently Endangered." I spoke into the phone.

Sam makes a weird confused noise and then laughs. "Robin! You legit found one!--and you didn't tell me?" Sam smiled.

"Well I wanted to and pondered it but usually you were being...Monitored..." Robin sighs as she scoots over to talk our cheeks pressing against eachother.

"That makes sense." Sam sighs. "And I hate it when you do because you usually don't."

"That is exceedingly correct." I replied turning green.

"Even your little Alien friend agrees with me." Sam chuckles. "So Al-an right?"

"Indeed. That is my name." I nodded looking at the device in front of me.

"I'm Sam, Robin's sister. And the more Intelligent sibling." Sam says proudly.

"I can analyze that by just your tone and use of words." I replied happy to meet what she called "Sister"

"Are we just going to ignore the fact you are both ganging up on me and calling me dumb?" Robin hisses from my lap she was now in.

I moved my legs wrapping the front two in a way to hug her.

"I'm glad Robin has someone Intelligent down there, she really needs it with the trouble she gets into." Sam says as she was walking home.

"I try my best though sometimes she's difficult." I said, turning a soft green as Robin was making unintelligible noises and struggling against my legs.

"Protect her for me." Sam smiled.

"I will." I replied, looking down at her as her cheeks turned pink staring up at me.

"Thank you. Inform Robin to call me on my cell when she wants to talk about the tea." Sam then ended "call"

"Tea?" My colors flickered purple as I was confused.

"It's a drink and it also means interesting stuff usually used for gossip or talk." Robin smiled up at me.  "Now what is it you wanted to say?"

I paused looking away. "It's not vital." I got up. "I will be at my base now, goodbye." I waved as I teleported off.

Robin blinks. "Ooookaay that was weird."

××××

Author note:

Al-an: criiesssss

Cross: Damn want some more Coffee?

Al-an: yeeesssss ; - ;

I wanted to thank you all again, you are all so good to me and I really don't deserve you. Thanks! <3