Fanart + Fawn Short!

Thank you so much everyone for your support its really wonderful and it helped me started back onto this book, I've been on hiatus for a bit because of a rough patch which made me start to dislike writing and have major blocks in my creative department. I've been moving around more often and I got majorly sick that one time, but I've been trying to continue the chapters here as well as on my original books.

And thanks to all of you I'm finally getting back to that even if I'm not exsactly settled yet.

Anyways enough about that, I would like to thank personally

theglitchintime

For all their support as well as this wonderful cute pixel art of Awing!

It took 1 and a half hours if I remember correctly

And It looks so epic, just like I thought it would!

I just don't get how its so beautifully detailed. You're super amazing with shading.

I'm also adding a short on here since they seem to like Vthorn and tiny XCross so here you guys go.

.

..

...

..

.

[ VTHORN'S POV ]

I lowly hissed as my pointed tail whipped against the air almost like a weapon.

I dispised this waiting game, especially since the Beta-010 Caretakers dragged me out here. It was utterly intolerable to be here in this utterly whimsical area.

All the fawns were too weak and puny to even carry their own haunches. Why did they thought they would accomplished by escorting me here?

I was a Alpha-001 Guardian otherwise known as the head of all calvary. Unless it was about teaching fawns to soliders I wouldn't see the need to be here.

I turnt my head more to the side as I then sat down to comfort myself, being the tallest wasn't easy since some of the sections of the Colony was not as up to regulations specifically for me.

"Tch..." I slumped my body down and rested my arms down, trying to be careful not to squish any unsupecting little chumpy fawns that got too comfortable around me. Then I perked up hearing a familiar voice. "Commander, it's a surprise to see you here--...What are you doing here actually...?"

The small turquoise glowing female Caretaker stared up at me as she spoke in her gentle caring tone of hers.

"...If you want that answer its best you ask one of your own Eia-ve." I spoke with my familiar rough, deep echoy voice. It always scared everyone else all except for Eia-ve. She was the first to always tend to my wounds after my battles. Which were but only; always victorious.

"Hmm...Oh!--I believe I know what is happening. I heard it from another caretaker that the Beta-010-CT's would be offering you a fawn of your own. Isn't that just wonderful?" Eiave spoke with a higher tone as her colors changed to a bright green shade, her hooves tapping against the ground.

"Oh. That again...I somehow get the idea that it won't be much as a offer as it would be a menace." I responded as I slumped over more, my spikes along my tail and back twitching and flexing as my tail shifted it's placing. My body glowed a more red hue as I snarled lowly to myself.

"Oh come now Vthorn. It's absolutely wonderful to have a fawn, it brings you a warmth to just know you have someone to protect." Eiave's tail sways as she spoke radiantly about caretaking for a fawn. I didn't still get what she meant by warmth but I was soon to find out.

"Alpha-01-CG Seed Designation: VTHORN report to section CT-010."

I heard the order echo through the halls as I heavily sighed, getting up and trudging off, my spikes leaned back as my tail laid low to the ground.

"Good you have arrived. You have been issued to Project Monochrome. He has been exhibiting major hostile activities, I believe this is due to where he was found at. After all his species is extremely territorial." The Male Caretaker spoke up as he then trots over to the egg fabrication tube.

Inside of the tube was a fawn, male and a ghostly blue hue.

He slowly looked up before turning a bright red and scrambling about the liquid inside, trying to bash out.

He was violent.

Destructive.

Strong.

And absolutely perfect in everyway.

"Most Caretakers will not take him due to his actions but--"

"I'll take him." I muttered as I walked up to the tube, placing my hand against it as the water drained out and opened the fabricator.

The little Fawn lowly hissed as he tried to bash his horns against my leg, tackling it again and again.

I turned a soft green as I levitated him up by his legs in which he still continued to try and attack me.

I stared at his Cross on his chest as I placed him down on my back, Patting him on the head with one of my robotic arms. "Little Cross...From now on I will be your Caretaker, and Commander."

He yawned as he held onto my robotic hand, soon hibernating.