Telling her.

Warning: A little bit of Gore. 

Robin was walking around in the cold air, softly breathing as she did. Her cool breath being able to be seen as white puffs.

I walked alongside her as she would shiver ever so often.

I paused as I noticed her shivers and remembered it was a reactant to the cold before moving over and pressing my head against her cheek. "Robin. Are you feeling Unwell?" I asked curiously.

Robin softly shook her head but held herself close to me now. Her body not bearing the same temperture as before.

I felt my body shift colors from purple to pink. She felt so fragile and it was hard to think about moving as she might have became uncomfortable if I moved. "Robin, please do not use the sleeping mechanism. It is too cold for that and I won't be able to move if you use me."

"Few more minutes..." Robin's eyes started to close as she insisted on holding on to my leg.

"...Very well then...but please wake up once the minutes are up, I don't want you to have hypothermia, as Cross explained to me is a human ilness that comes from extreme cold--"

Robin stands on her tiptoes. "Shh..." She mutters sleepily as she tried to get up on my hindquarters.

I sighed as I allowed her to, using my powers to helping to gently push her up. "Al-an.." Robin mutters as she stirs sleepily.

"And here I thought you were going into your sleeping mode quickly...yes Robin?" I looked back at her as I walked to find somewhere warmer.

"Do you still hate humans...?" Robin mutters as she pressed her cheek against my back, wrapping her small human limbs around my chest.

"I wouldn't say hate as you call it...I do suppose I have a disliking to them, as they like to...be irritating. Meddling in business that is not their own." I flickered red before becoming a calm green then pink.

"It's like they rather infiltrate other planets and areas that they see empty of their kind. Placing their own buildings, taking what they think is theirs and trying to steal our property." I muttered as I walked, my pace becoming faster the more I thought of humans.

"...Didn't you say your kind also traveled across the space and fabrics of...time or whatever." She softly spoke, her fingers tracing soft circles in my chest.

I made a soft clicking sound as I thought trying to ignore her touch as my colors shifted a deeper pink. "We do not travel across the fabrics of time, as it would be troublesome to meddle in time, yes we do happen to have the ability of doing so...but meddling in that sorts of things as said before is rather troublesome."

"So you can or you can't?" Robin stopped moving her fingers like that and tried to look at my face, I felt her struggling to do so.

"We can, however we don't want to." I looked back at her and chuckled softly at her reaction. she had wide sparkly eyes as I peeked her interest by answering her simple questions. How quaint.

"Okay a few more questions." Robin happily says as she thinks to herself, her eyes looking up as she concentrated. Her fingers were on her chin as she thought to herself.

"Okay I have one!" Robin smiled as she cheerfully spoke up from the silence. 

"Very well." I nodded as I sat down, now nearby some sort of beach area with heating flora. 

"Hmm well--how did you feel about...you know when you got stuck inside my head?" Robin asked out of pure curiosity

"...I felt odd, strange...it was like I was in a whole new place. something I never heard, felt, or tasted before. You and My emotions somehow mixed each time when you felt anger, sadness, or so on I felt it as well." I looked off into the distance. Robin had hopped off my hindquarters as she seemingly noticed something move in the water.  

"Robin...what are you--" I froze as I notice red blood sprayed out, a Cryptosuchus had it's teeth locked onto Robin's arm as she yelped in pain.

I felt something rise up within me as I grabbed the Cryptosuchus's mouth with my powers and ripped it off Robin's arm, I kept holding it's mouth as Robin tried to grab my arm.

"--A-Al-an let it go--" She tried to say, her voice quivered in pain making the odd feeling come back harder. This was odd, I couldn't stop myself nor think in the moment. I knew what I wanted to do however my analytical thoughts of what is best to do was override by the feeling I had.

 It hurt Robin. For what reason? She did nothing to it. 

I growled lowly as I felt the feeling boil inside of me. 

It needed to be harmed just like it did to Robin. 

I felt like it was too little for the punishment of the creature. 

I started to rip it's mouth as I used my magic to slowly pull it's mouth farther back. 

"Al-an stop! Please it's fine-" Robin tried to convince me to stop but, it was hard to even hear her let alone heed her words.

I felt the need to kill it. 

I ripped it's mouth wide open as it split in half, it's blood gushing out into the water. Robin froze as she stared. "Al-an..." 

I looked at her, my colors were still red. "Enemy Terminated." 

"Al-an you...didn't have to do that I'm okay." Robin tried to wipe her tears but the pain in her other arm stopped her from doing so. 

"You are not. we should go." I got up as I walked off, the blood still dripping off my body. 

"Al-an stop please...just...lets sit down..." Robin tried to keep up with me. 

"We need to keep moving as it is best priority--" 

"Al-an." She raised her voice as she stops. 

"Robin I can't let this keep happening to you!--I'm afraid You'll leave me-and...I'll be alone again.." I looked down my colors turning a dark almost black blue color. 

"...But I'm okay Al-an..." Robin softly places her hand on my chest as that was probably the highest she can touch at the moment. 

"...But what if you weren't...you still got injured, it is top priority to fix your arm." I muttered as Robin tries to calm me down. 

"Sit down Al-an." Robin ushered me, I obeyed as I sat down. 

"...You know what my last question was...?" She asked as she gently touched her hands against my face, I made a soft chitter as I felt the tingling feeling she always gave me return. My colors changing to pink. 

"...No...You didn't inform me of that yet." I shook my head. 

"Guess for me Al-an! you know what I mean." She softly laughed as she smiled gently at me. 

"...If I had more pictures of My Fawn days...?" I questioned. Robin thought for a moment, shaking her head. "Nope, however that would be a good question." 

"...What is it then?" I asked curiously. I tilted my head, waiting for her response.

"...I wondered if you hated me..." Robin looked down. "I know you hate humans and all...and well...I am also a human." She lets go of my cheeks as her hands fall to her side. 

"...Robin, first of all I never said I hated humans, only disliked them...secondly...I'm still surprised your human, I often forget it sometimes." I touched her cheek, as most likely this was a sign of affection for humans. 

"What do you mean by that?" Robin held her hurt arm as her face changed color again, turning pinker in color. 

"...It means you're wonderful. You taught me things I never known before, and...made me feel things or rather helped me notice my emotions. You're a beautiful, kind being who cares about anything...even a creature such as myself who didn't even care for you in the beginning, you protected me...cared for me..." 

Robin stared at me with wide sparkling eyes as she turned even more pink.

"..And...I have engaged deep thoughts about you in a way...which...I can't stop thinking about you-What I mean to say is..." I paused turning my head as I turned a bright deep pink in color. 

"...I love you."