Coming from a Dream.

¤◇  Spoilers Ahead ◇ ¤

"Alan what is this place...?" Robin looks around at the building around her, I remembered this building fairly well.

"Something that will help us." I Replied as I watched her go further in.

She started to place the organs and tissue as well as everything else into the containers.

"The Fabricator is ready. The process can be initiated from the terminal." I instructed, She made a soft nod as she went to look for the terminal, soon comencing in the storage medium fabricator.

She watched in awe as it would start to make my body, I seen this before so I was quite use to it.

"Alan...wow look at it!" She says under her breath amazed.

The Vessel came out of its liquid and stood there, not having a host yet.

"What now...?" Robin whispers as she walks over to it, moving her hands along It's arm "...Ala--" She moved back as it glowed green "Commencing Data transfer." The Vessel says as it started to pull me out of Robin, I saw Robin fell on the ground blacking out as I went into my body.

×××××××××

I watched her a bit as she started to wake up, I walked over.

"Alan?" She mutters looking up at me as she held her head

"It has been some time since I since I last stretched out in so many dimensions." I said stretching my arms, as my arms started to float over and attatch themselves.

"It's like waking from a dream..." I said in a blissful tone before looking over at Robin, she seemed quite perplexed, it was almost adorable. Almost.

I levitated her over to myself and stared at her, she was much smaller now, and I didn't even realize that she was this tiny.

She looked around nervously and waves, seeming unsure I knew her. I waved back.

"You're not in my head anymore..." She mutters staring at me up and down.

"There are some residents...would you...like your memories of me removed as well?" I asked honestly hoping she wouldn't say yes.

"No!" She shakes her head.

"Very well then." I said in a more happier tone as I placed her down.

"So this is it. You're free, to betray me....or disintegrate me..." Robin says softly still staring up at me.

I tapped my feet on the ground and kicked it a bit trying to get use to walking again. "I will not do those things." I looked over at her, did she still think I would harm her...?

"Because we have become friends...?"
She asks curiously.

I turned green, happy with her response. I nodded in reply before dashing over to go through the data.

"I need access to the mountain facility where I was awoken." I muttered typing away and swiping through data.

"Why whats there?" Robin asks.

"Our Freedom." I looked at Robin before going back to the Data storage, I wanted her to trust me. We are friends after all.

"OUR freedom?" Robin tilts her head confusedly.

"Are you not an enemy of your people now?" I asked curiously.

"I perfer we think of it as selective disloyalty." Robin shrugs as she puts her hands on her hips.

"They will not seek to capture and dissect you?" I tried to joke

Robin gave me the look of 'thats really dark Alan.' She still chuckled a bit at my attempt. "No, at least if Sam has anything to do with it. Altera isn't known for their moral nuance."

I continued to continue trying to find more Data.

"In the beginning I couldn't get in but can't you?" Robin asks curiously her eyes staring up at me.

"To access the Facility we require a White Tablet, Unfortunately not even I know where it is." I spoke as I continued working.

"We have been looking for the same thing then, I might be able to help." Robin says cheerfully.

I look down at her, noting this. "Very Well."

"I will remain and do what I can from here. Keep me informed of your progress." I muttered under my breath.

Robin nods. "Will do." She says walking off.

I stopped working and stared at her walking away. "Are humans always this alluring?" I asked myself before continuing to work on finding data for our freedom.