a Beautiful Robin

Robin hops along the side of the water as she was trying to catch peepers, she groans in defeat as she couldn't catch any.

I chuckled softly as I was underwater watching her, she looked...beautiful. The water trickling down her hair and body as the sunlight danced across her skin it was something to be in awe of.

"...Al-an--?" She turns around, surprised I wasn't behind her. I heard this was a game that humans play from Sam, I always asked Sam for such. I wanted to know as much about humans as I could to impress Robin. 

I softly chirped underwater as I noticed a Leviathan class clam, known as a Geoclam. Human females like pearls as I heard from Sam...I wonder how Robin would think of one? I thought to myself as I went over towards it and pryed it open with my telekinesis pulling out the pearl. I never have thought to take a pearl from a geoclam. 

I stared at the pearl as I watched it's spiral glow inside of it, it was like a dust pattern inside of the pearl that made it look so beautiful. 

Would she like it though?

I look over towards her as I then dashed behind her. She was still looking for me until she felt a gust of wind from my trail. She froze with confusion.

"Robin, did you miss me?" I softly leaned down whispering to her as a large amount of red covered her face. "--I--AL-AN--WHe--WhEre--" Robin squeaked out in surprise as I let out a soft chuckle.

I laid down beside her as I stared at her features, her adorable small figure and her gentle starry eyes for whenever she looked at me. I flickered a soft pink color as I pressed my face against her cheek making a kiss sound.

"Al-an." She smiled happily. "Thats the first time you kissed my cheek..." Robin then smirked looking at my face. "Whats the occasion~? Are you hiding something from me?"

"Of course not. In fact I think it's mostly you who hides something from me, like when you stole that Stalker cub." I stared down at her cockily as I flickered green.

"Al, that was just one time." Robin softly says as she stared up at me.

"...You kept them for two weeks and then it urinated on my data platforms, and then ate one of my robot arms..." I sighed, shuddering at the rememberance of the Snowstalker cub.

"I can make it up to you..." her cheeks tinted a deep red. "I will let you cuddle with me."

"...I'm listening~" I made a low purr as I leaned down towards her, turning a deep pink color.

"And you get to have Coffee...for...four days whenever you want." Robin glared up at me with her fierce adorable eyes. "Alright?"

"Very well." I pushed myself up off the ground as I turned green. "I also have a surprise for you as well."

"Really what??" Robin asks curiously as she held onto my front leg, her hands patting it gently.

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I reveal it now. Be patient." I replied as I watched her stare at me in protest. 

"Fine." She reluctantly said, relaxing on my leg. After relaxing for a few moments on the shore we decided to head to her base.

Once we made it to her base, I relaxed on the large bean bag chair as I watched Robin brew coffee in her coffee maker. I felt at peace curled up on the chair as I felt the small "beans" move around in the chair, it was odd however relaxing. Human technology is very strange. 

"Here you are." Robin held out some Coffee for me as she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you." I replied, staring down at the Coffee watching the cream mix in the dark brown brew, turning lighter in color. "...Robin I have a question." I turned my head over to her as she was sipping coffee. Robin tilted her head curiously "Hm?" 

"Your Sister said that your...hair...can be changed, However I never see it change before...In what way do they change?" I questioned staring at the top of her head. 

"Oh right-well yes we can change our hair--it's known as changing your hairstyle, I usually like the ponytail." Robin points at her hair where the part seems to be hanging off the back. 

"...pony...tail?" I questioned confused by the wording of an animal's tail and how it relates to her hair features. 

"Yes, it's the style of my hair, it has many names for each style...do you want to see it out of the ponytail?" She asked softly with a gentle smile across her lips. 

I tilted my head soon nodding. "I would be grateful." I responded, watching her as she moves her hands onto her hair and pulling out some sort of clothing for hair..? 

Her hair fell down behind her back as she moved the few sprigs of hair away from their face. "Here. This is how I look without the styles---...errmm...Al-an?" 

I was frozen staring down at her and kneeling. How did removing such a small little cloth change so much?

"I--..." I started to try and respond however I was malfunctioning, Maybe overheating.

"Don't shut down on me Al-an." She huffs as she glares, being quite quaint. 

"I--I...like it..." I replied as I slowly try and touch her hair, it was so soft. She giggled as she had saw me change a pink color. "At least you didn't blue screen on me again, You get so easily flustered!" Robin teased as she "boops" my face. 

"I--I...don't get flustered-...Just...overheat--...a little." I cleared my throat as I made a soft chirp feeling her hand press against my cheek. 

"Mhm." She stared at me with her eyebrow rose up with her "sass". 

"Are you two done? I want to try this coffee that Al-an kept blabbering about-" A Familiar hasty childhood friend of mine walked over grumpily taking my cup.

"MY CUP--" I flickered blue. 

"I'll give it back after I'm done reading how to murder your childhood friend II." XCross grumbles walking off and "drinking" MY coffee. 

"...Should I be frightened about the title...?" I questioned looking at my lover. 

"...Uhh...Maybe it's a different...Childhood friend..." Robin pressed her hand against her chin in a thinking position.

"He has no other childhood friends...that are active." I tilted my head down at Robin, staring at her for a while.

"HEY GUYS I FOUND A BUNCH OF KNIVES-" XCross bursts in the room with a bunch of levitating knives. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Robin and I both scREECHED-