A Cross Preview

[ X-CROSS's POV ]

I muttered curses under my breath as I was laying down nearby the water's edge. I wasn't allowed to touch knife.

That was the rule of the habitat. Though...they never said I couldn't use them outside-

I chuckled darkly to myself as I watched the blade flip and levitate in the air. 

"They can't say anything now." I softly said to myself as I let my front hooves dangle in the water in front of me, the peepers washing up to shore as I was reminded of Al. 

I bet if I told his old self he'd be with a whole entire different species he'd freak or wouldn't believe me. A Silly little peeper is what he really is. Thinks he sees the world just as it is, it's one of the reasons why I missed how he was before. Now he's reverting back to that time.

I sighed as I looked up in the sky, wondering...if those who did not make it, are still looking down at us from the sky.

Wait..

What is that?

I got up quickly as I saw something falling from the sky it was some sort of spacecraft. how did it get here?

I dashed off teleporting to see the spacecraft wondering what it bared. Was it debris from Alterra?

Was it a Explosive device? A newfound plague? A corpse?

I watched as it landed on the ground, breaking open as fire surrounded it, I moved over towards the spacecraft, breaking the ice and debris in the way.

I looked down at the spaceship surprised to see...

A human..? She had long beautiful fire red hair and long lashes. Her skin looked extremely soft.

I really did like her hair. It looked so much like fire at the same time like blood.

I broke the broken glass more as I saw her chest rise and fall. She was unconscious but alive.

I slowly pulled her out and moved away from the craft seeing it was going to self destruct.

When it did I turned around behind a rock as I shielded the woman in my arms from the blast. I noticed something off about her...something not human.

She had odd white crystals along her back where I wasn't holding her at yet they shined each time when she breathed.

Was she really human...?