Fluttering

[Warning; Slight bit of nsfw references. Fair warning.]

I pulled myself away. My arms still wrapped around the small being's body.

Many questions swirled in my mind as different sides screamed at eachother. My chest felt as if it was about to burst and there was...

Fluttering. Like a million wings fluttering deep in my stomach.

Even if I had tried to speak, nothing came out. It was just...Silent. Until she spoke first.

"Are you okay?" Her sweet ruby eyes met my face. I swallowed hard. "...Yeah..--..Lets just...get back alright..?"

I stammered, my heart hammering against my chest. It was...disgusting...but--I can't help but feel warmth by this. I hated it so much as I enjoyed it. I was never one to have my emotions hold me back, so why now? why me?

Quartz was walking back from the moonpool cave nd back to the main area. I exhaled, placing my arm against my chest. "Finally" I thought, but to my unwelcomed surprise; I could notice as I looked down...

Pink.

My whole body was bright pink. The Fluttering feeling now overwelming my senses.

"Fuck--! Shit--Fuck!--WHAT THE FUCKInG SHIT IS THIS-?!" I shouted out, trying to wipe off the color. I didn't ask for this. What the hell? Where is my grey?--This pastel shitty color wasn't at all my style. So Why?

I couldn't even wipe it off. What the hell was happening with me? I growled, but not even my red shade had gotten past the pink hue. "Damn it. How irritating." I scowled. I didn't want to see my brother like this but... I was going to have to, only he would know what this meant.

I leaned my arms up and legs as I stretched. First Malfunctioning; Now this...

"Greaaattt..." I hissed, my shoulders tensed up with disgust and irritation. I then went back over to Quartz and Xclise.

"Xclise, You're going to have to stay here for now...I'll be back okay?--I just...need to talk everything out with Al..." I turnt to the glowing purple cube.

"Very well, take your time Chrome. It doesn't bother me at all...--Just...stay safe okay?" The soft voice flowed through the air like soft gentle waves. I felt myself stop tensing, these two females seemed to help a lot...

Not that I needed-OR ask for their help. It's--whatever. I don't need anyone.

"Come on Quartz." I muttered, kneeling down as I gently levitated her up onto my back. "Remember what I taught you about my spikes." I spoke and watched as Quartz slowly moves her fingers across my spikes, smoothing them down. I felt a shiver down my spine as the feeling was...strange. But it was something I might had to get use to. "They're so soft for something spike-y looking." Quartz states, giggling with joy as she pokes one. I jolted a bit "C-Careful--" I stammered. My glow had become more pink as I let out a groan.

"...Alright lets get going then."
.

..

...

..

.

I finally arrived to the human habitat. My color didn't seem to want to waver from it's new hue of pink. I hissed to myself; making sure to be very quiet about it so Quartz wouldn't have heard me and assume I was made at her or something.

I looked back, only to find the strange mortal fast asleep, her arms wrapped around my waist and her head resting on my back.

How cute.

I thought to myself, chuckling a bit under my breath.

I was about to open the door, but froze upon hearing some strange shuffling from the inside and a bit of things being broken.

I would have gone inside, due to the fact of how it sounds like trouble however, the voices and sounds I heard said otherwise.

"I..--Don't think this is a good idea Robin, it won't fit." I heard the familiar tone of my brother though he sounded a bit more exhausted.

"I-I think it might if we try! Hopefully it won't rip..." Robin says, just as exhausted with a soft huff.

"Penetration in this way will seem very futile, or might end up in the tearing of the internal." Al responded.

I froze up, part of the pink hue I had started to glow an alarming yellowish orange. I wasn't sure whether to walk away or just burst in. My mind was contradicting itself and my body didn't even want to move from what I was even hearing. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself, not even pissed off for once just; genuinely confused and horrified. I've read enough human books to know about the strange rituals they have...then again I halfway read, got too...strange.

"Well...does...it feel good?" I heard Robin speak up once more.

I was pondering about if I should knock, my colors and hue going all over the place though still having an amount of pink in them. Then soon enough, I could feel Al-an had sensed my presence.

"I do suppose so...--...Is that..hm--Robin do you mind unlocking the door for XCross-?" I could hear Al-an speak up, his voice returning to no longer tired.

I was about to refuse but, then Robin unlocked and opened the door, she was (thankfully) clothed, and had a lot of ribbons and measuring tape all over her, and in the middle of the floor was Al-an halfway in socks, with a large fluffy green robe, and baring quite a lot of ribbons which were decorating his horns.

I almost bursted out laughing with relief and just because Al-an looked SOO FUCKING DUMB. Still; I ended up laughing

"aHAHAHAHA--WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! WHAT--ARE YOU A GIFT WRAPPED PEEPER OR SOMETHING-??" I laughed more and more, trying to catch my breath. Thankfully I didn't fall down with Quartz on my back but I still wheezed and tried to control my laughter.

Al-an glared at me, his little tail poking out his robe with a little bow on it as well. Obviously trying to spat something back but atlas; did not find the words so he just lightly cursed a bit under his breath in precusor. A word similar to that of a asshole but less rude.

Robin simply rolled her eyes at the both of us. "Well I think Al-an looks very MAJESTIC Cross--..." She soon caught her eyes on the bright crimson haired female laying on my back. Instinctively I had backed up. It's strange, sometimes my body moves on its own for her, like a defensive mechanism.

I turned my head looking at Al-an who had also noticed Quartz as well, his gaze unwavering.

I guess it was time to confess.