A Gem

[ This is Collaborated with a friend of mines who owns the girl so she gets to play the girl parts ]

I noticed the woman started to glow a little, I started to feel warm and comforted and by that moment I knew, she wasn't...she couldn't be. How would she be able to do this then?

"...Is she awake...?" I stared down at her, curious about her.

She was...unique, strange and somewhat--likeable. I wonder what she'd taste like. if I had a mouth.

The small girl opened her red gem-like eyes and whined softly."What happened..?" She placed a hand on her head as she sighed softly and realized my leg was near her...a dark metallic leg stuck into her vision and she turned to my way only to see three more legs.

She slowly raised her head and her eyes seemed to widened. She yelled and stumbled back as she stared at me in shock and pure fear.

I froze as I saw her eyes and her gaze towards me. She wasn't human but she did have similarities to them, including emotions.

"I'm not going to harm you." I spoke, trying to be soft as I talked. I went to kneel in front of her trying to become less intimidating. I watched as the sun seemed to make those red locks of hair more...strangely likable.

She sniffed a little as she stared at me in shock. I noticed that she stared to look at me as if studying me before finally speaking and saying something.

"...Hello, I-I'm Quartz!" She stuttered but managed to make a small fragile smile...a smile I've never seen before...a off smile.

"Greetings Quartz..." I paused inspecting her, she had a sprained ankle and minor glass injuries but still it was best I found her a place to fix her up at.

Thank goodness I studied the human anatomy books. Well I never suspected this would happen but it's better than having to dissect a human. I wonder if she had humane organs? She was breathing and she seemed to have a similar skeletal structure however I am unsure if it would be the same, as her blood was...oddly shiny and clear. like a crystal but liquefied.

She tilted her head a little at me before her eyes widened again and whined softly again. She holds onto her ankle in pain and a light clear blue fluid almost like water started to drip from her eyes.

I snapped out of my trance as I picked her up in my levitation beam. "Alright, Alright--stop whining please I'll--try and fix it." I tried to calm her as I carried her in my arms, wondering where to bring her. Then I was reminded of our home. It had bandages there and various other things.

[3RD POV]

She was quiet on the way to the Precursor's lost Civilization, nearly broken as if she had been traumatized before. Why was she put in that capsule? Why did it self destroy when she was still in it...was that a way to dispose of her?

She had suddenly wrapped her arms around The Four legged alien in front of her. Startled by her, XCross looks down surprised at her latching onto him. she had stuffed her face into his chest and just kept herself there, most likely is still tired from whatever had occurred before and even after.

XCross softly sighs as he had arrived at the lost civilization pressing his robot arm into the door entrance and watching as it had opened. He looked down at the red head nestled in his arms before walking into the civilization, the broken towers and alien facilities soon coming into sight.

He walks into one of the stable medical facilities and placed her down on a table, it was much more bigger than her obviously as it was made for architects/precursors. He started to fix up her wounds and pull the glass shards from her skin.

The small girl twitched at times and whined softly. the pain was incredible to her...or she just had low pain tolerance, She looked at the creature and shifts forwards slightly.

"..are you gonna hurt me too..?"She tilts her head, curious of his reaction.

"No. I will not harm you." He replied confused by the 'too' part...was she hurt before? The grey Precursor continued to fix her up. Soon all her injuries faded away.

"There. You should be fully healed and should be able to move..." He turned his head as he looks around the medical facility.

She stared quietly at him before around and rubbed her eyes a little. "can you..hug me...?

"...Hug...? XCross tilted his head confused by what she meant by hug as he hasn't learned the meaning of hug because he only liked researching certain things.

She nodded and slowly held out her hands towards the Precursor in front of her, wanting to be picked up and hugged. She wasn't a child though she acted very much like one and she was also small. 

[XCross's POV]

I looked down at the small human-like creature who held her arms out, using my telekinesis rising her up to my height, she looked surprised by my ability as she smiled at me. 

I stared at her tilting my head as she then was quick moving forward and embracing me. She was very tiny and fragile, I was afraid of hurting her...However the more she "hugged" me the more I started to warm a bit to her.

I looked at her arms soon copying her movements and trying to hug her back as soft as I could.

There it was again.

that warm glow that comforted me. 

"I--didn't get your name...I don't think." Quartz looked up at me with her shy red eyes. 

"...I suppose you may address me as...X-Cross." I replied looking down at her as I let her rest on the ground. 

She nods and smiles. "X-Cross, I-It's nice to meet you..."