A New Friend...?

I let the odd red haired girl rest on my hindquarters as she was asleep.

I looked outside where the winds had now became a harsh blizzard in my time inside with her.

I sighed. We weren't leaving anytime soon...Al was probably getting worried. I wouldn't want him to be worried as that was the last thing I wanted.

I watched the red headed female as she slept the crystals along her back had a soft glow to them. It looked...oddly nice.

Though the crystals on her back looked lovely, they gave me a sense of danger.

How Interesting...

I turned a shade of purple as I moved my arm towards her.

She was so fragile looking...

I felt her hair against my arm as I tilted my head from curiosity. She was...warm.

I mean I never really was this close to a humanoid like this. She was however quite warm, unlike the rest of the lifeforms before that were born on this planet.

Out of everything that baffled me, the thing that baffled me the most was;

How much she trusted me.

In this moment, she trusted me enough to hibernate nearby me, though I have the power to destory and obliterate her.

So why?

I paused as I stared down at her face. "How Irritating..." I muttered to myself as my colors flickered red.

I dispised this feeling. This feeling that I couldn't shake.

I felt like, I didn't have the power or ability to kill her. Yet I know not the reason.

She's fragile, yes but... The thought of harming her didn't give me joy. Unlike usual when I think of harming things.

She was, special. And I hated it.

I growled as I looked away, my two front legs crossing eachother.

I didn't understand why.

Suddenly...

I felt small fingers wrap around my hoof.

When I looked over I noticed the female inspecting my leg with a soft smile on her face. Squishing the pads on the bottom of my hooved feet.

"What is it you're trying to achieve?" I spoke to the female as my colors flickered purple.

"I'm sorry-" She squeaked out a little before looking away. "I-just thought th-they look cute."

Cute?

I moved my head away as I pondered. Trying to remember what that word meant as I sometimes cast away certain data that I do not need or simply don't care about.

Then I remembered.

"I--" My body tensed up a bit.

Cute didn't even fit me-so how is even the SMALL fraction of my body cute??

"Did you just call me cute?" My colors shifted back to my normal grey.

She looked at me as she then smiled and nodded.

My life is doomed.

I'm supposed to be the most feared being here!-well as the rest of my kind is gone except for sad excuse the nerdy peeper.

But me-? Cute?!

I had to find out a way how to show her how powerful I am.

"I'm not cute." I grumbled as I then got up, the cubes conjuring up into the air as it turned into spiked robot arms, levitating beside me.

"I am the most feared creature here. I can balance anything within my power and I...--"

I looked back over at her. She was happily sitting at the edge of her seat; seeming to be interested in what I was saying..however not afraid.

I let out a heavy sigh. Though she wasn't afraid I felt oddly joyful as Robin says.

My color shifted green as I watched her. Eager and ready to hear more about myself...

I see why I can't kill her now.

Why I don't feel any liking to the thought of harming her.

Like a Elegant Crystal, some crystals are easy to destroy and plunger however

It's not easy to destroy and plunger something you strived to protect before.

So you continue to protect it.