A Coffee Worthy Fight

Play the song when it tells you to

Dream/Flashback

2001

Your Pov:

I followed Father towards what looked like an elevator, which was odd considering I never new we had an elevator, nor were the elevator even went.

I step into the elevator and the doors close behind us, I look up at Dad and he just stood in silence with his hands behind his back.

"Dad?"
I question my father while looking around the poorly decorated lift.
He looked towards me slightly and nodded.
"Were are we going?"
I question him with my head slightly tilted to the side.

"You have yet to discover the full potential of your abilities, therefore we are going to try to bring forth your energy"
He answers blankly and I look at him in confusion,
"What do you mean?"
I ask.

And that's when the doors opened, revealing a small room with a medal chair connected to multiple wires in the middle of the room.

Than I woke up.

I quickly sat up with my breath increasing slightly. After Five and I went inside I went in my room.
Apparently I fell asleep, Im just glad I woke up before I made it to that chair. Because that is a memory I never want to revisit.

It confused me as to why my head was revisiting my past, though it could've been Dees mention of how awful dad was to me but for now I chose to ignore the sudden flashback.

I got off my bed and walked over to my mirror. I picked up a brush and lightly brushed my hair, I had messed it up a bit.

I than went down the stairs to hear Five talking.
"Im taking the car"
"Can you even drive?"
I heard Alison ask as I made my way to the kitchen.
"I can do everything"
'He has always been a little full of him self'
I think to myself as I walk up to him,

"Would you like to come to?"
He asks as he sees me.
"Well were are we going exactly?"
"To get some decent coffee"
I look over slightly to see Klaus eying us intensely.
'What the hell is up with him?'
"Well I never turn down good coffee so yeah im coming"

Time Skip

We sit at the table as Five impatiently rings the bell, I glance over to him and put my hand on his.
He almost immediately calms down and gives me a small smile as a man comes in and sits down to Five's left.

An old woman wearing a pink outfit and holding a small notebook comes out from the back.
"Sorry, sink was clogged"
She says as she opens the notebook and takes out a pen.
"What can I get ya?"
She says with a smile.

"I'll take a chocolate eclair"
The man says, than the woman who's name tag stated Agnes turned towards us.
"Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?'
Im not a kid nor is Five but obviously she didn't know that so I let it slide this time, Five on the other hand..

"The kids want coffee, black"
"May I also have a chocolate donut please?"
I speak up.
She nods and looks towards the man,
"Cute kids"
He looks confused as hell but doesn't say anything. She looks back towards us.

Five flashes her a forced smile as ahe nervously makes her way to the back.
"That was adorable"
I whisper to his ear.
He turns my direction and kisses my hand.
"I know"
He replies with a grin that melts my heart every time.

"I don't remember this place being such a shit hole"
He says trying to spark conversation with the guy.
I zone out as they continue to talk until five lightly shakes my shoulder.

"Are you alright love?"
He asks slightly concerned as to why I keep spacing out.
"Yeah"
I nod my head and notice that the guy had already left and our coffees along with my donut were on the table.

"You sure?"
"Mhm"
"Alright then"
He lightly kisses my head and than pulls put a piece of paper.
"I got the address"
"Okay that's good"
I take a sip of my coffee, while trying my best to ignore the confused and worried look on Fives face.

The bell on the door rings and around 5 men enter the shop.
They walk over to us and I can tell they all have guns.
"Alright lets do this quick, on your feet and come with us"

"I think I'd rather finish my coffee and than go home"
I reply blankly.
"Don't make this harder than it has to be, do you really think I wanna shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscience?"

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that"
I state while taking a sip of coffee,
"You won't be going home"
Five finishes as he grabs a butter knife.

Play the song now(if you want)

Five spacial jumps behind a guy and stabs him the neck with the knife.
Than bullets start flying,
I avoid the bullets and flip over the table we sat at.

"Hey assholes!"
I hear Five yell and I take that as my signal.

While the men are distracted I electrocute 2 of them, causing them to drop to the floor lifeless.

Five chokes one guy with his tie and stabs a pencil in an other ones eye.

I fight with two of the men towards the corner. I get grazed on the shoulder and I hiss in pain before kicking one of the guys in the jaw and toss a bolt of electricity at the other.

Five snaps the last guys neck before picking up a device.
"Shit, so that's how they found us"
I say looking at the tracking device

We both sit down at the table and Five hands me a knife.
"Can you do it?"
He asks rolling up his sleeve.
"I don't want to hurt you"
"I'll be fine"
"Ok then"
I inhale deeply before drawing the knife over his skin.
I set the knife down and use my pointer finger and thumb to take out the small pill shaped device.
He quietly groans in pain as I do so.

"Can you do mine?"
I hand him the knife.
He nods and I roll up my sleeve, before griping onto the side if the table.
He gently cuts my arm and quickly takes out the tracker, setting it on the table.

"Are you alright?"
He asks pulling down his sleeve and grabbing his tie of one of the guy's necks.
"Yeah"
"Alright lets go"
"Were we heading"
"To the only person we can trust"
"So Vanya's"
"Yep"
We stop outside the shop and Five drops our trackers on a drain. Before fixing his tie and taking my hand.

A/N:

Y/n does have powers and that is electricity and being able to shock people. But at the beginning of this chapter Regi said it wasn't her full potential so her powers could get better and more powerful throughout the book.
Ask questions if you have any :)
I'll update soon.