Flashes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT’S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take a moment to say I am extremely sorry, it’s the longest I have ever gone without updating. This was my last week of school and I really wanted to try my best to get a good grade on my final tests, which men’t taking a break from the story.

But the good news is, drumroll please.

*Bangs on drums for suspense

I PASSED!!! I got an A on my final exams!!

I will now be back to my normal updating schedule,

And one more thing.

I would like to say how unbelievably grateful I am for all of yall, I have almost 20k reads on my story and I am absolutely honored that you guys vote for this story,

Thank you,

Now…….On with the book!

Your pov:

“I'M THE DADDY HERE!” 
Five practically yells and everyone surrounding us begins to stare at the scene unfolding in front of them.

I smile and playfully roll my eyes at Five’s sudden outburst, Though it isn’t like I didn’t see that coming.
(Just like Peitro Maximof didn’t see them bullets😀)

Pedestrians begin to whisper as they walk by, though what they were saying was inaudible I could pretty much sum it up to ‘wow that kid is crazy’, I mean there not wrong, Five is crazy, but so am I, so that makes it even.

“How's it going?"
Luther asks the passing people with a forced laugh and fake smile,
After the pedestrians walk past Luther grabs Five’s shoulder and leans down to look at him, this time with a more serious expression.

“Five, please you’re being unseemly, look at you”
Luther tells him in hushed tone and Five scratches the back of his neck,
“I admit there is a possibility that we may not both be our fully right minds right now”
Five states and I nod in agreement.

“Okay, good”
Luther says with a nod,
“Good?How was there anything good in what he just said? That is one of the least good things to hear from someone”
I tell Luther and he just looks at me.

“Why have I been cursed with such idiotic family members?” 
I whisper in a quiet tone so nobody other than myself can make out what I had spoken.

“Look, whatever we’ve got, the’ve got it too”
Five tells Luther while pointing at our older selves who walked a ways ahead of us

“What?”
Luther questions with a confused look, still clearly not understanding kindergarten type material.

“I have never been more exasperated in my life than at this very moment right now”
I state while looking up at the sky.

“Wha?- What does exasperated mean?”
Luther questions and I take my gaze off the sky to look at him,l
I let out a frustrated sigh before beginning to explain to the space ape.
“Exasperated means intensely irritated and frustrated, otherwise known as, livid”
I tell him and His face lights up with realization for a moment before the confused look returns.
“What does livid mean?”

I walk over to Five and grasp his hand tightly,
“Darling please do me the favor of keeping Luther at least 10 feet away from me, I'm afraid if I get close enough to him I'm going to start losing brain cells”
I tell Five and he nods.

Luther puts his hand over his heart and looks at me with a truly offended look, he opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off.

“You three quit grab-assing, we’re here”
Older Five tells us as he and older me walk over to the fence, briefcase still in hand.

The overlapping sound of citizen's chatering fills the air as older Five and older me begin to unload their weapons, Luther begin to talk to Five but I drown out their conversation when I hear something,

A scream.

I look around and I don’t spot anything abnormal, it’s just a simple hot Texas day, nothing unusual.

I hear it again and I whip my head in the direction of the sound, there was nothing there.

Am I going crazy? 

Hearing things was not mentioned in the side effects of paradox psychosis, this can’t be normal.

I listen closely to the screams and after a few moments I hear what they are yelling,

‘Remember!’
The voice screams on repeat.

Remember what?, what’s happening?.

I turn my head to see Five, he was looking at me with a concerned look and I give him a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

The screams die out and eventually become entirely silent.

I let out a relieved sigh as the sound leaves my head, though the relief I feel didn't last long as a few seconds later my eyes glow a whitish blue color, same as Vanya’s eyes on the day of the 2019 apocalypse.

Images begin to flash in front of my face.

I see the Umbrella Academy dining table, along with nine medal serving platters that sat in front of the chairs at the table. I then see an electric chair, though it wasn’t in the room where I had been experimented on before, and I wasn’t the one occupying it.

It was Vanya.

A/N:

Well now things are getting interesting

Today’s question:

What is your favorite quote?

It can be from anywhere, Movie, Tv show, Book, Play, Ext

I can’t pick just one so I'm gonna give y'all a bunch of quotes.

“I don’t snore, I just dream i’m a motorcycle”

-Unknown

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do not do that thing”

-Dwight Schrute

“I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask were they’re going and hook up with em later”

-Mitch Hedberg

“I want someone to look at me the way I look at my mourning coffee”
-Myself

“Next time a stranger talks to you when you’re alone, just look at them shocked and whisper, ‘you can see me?’”

-Unknown

“When life give you lemons…...freeze them and throw them as hard as you can at the people making your life difficult”

-Unknown

“The biggest lie I tell myself is, ‘ I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it!’”

-Unknown

“Some people just need a high-five……..In the face, with a chair”

-Unknown

“The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles”

-Unknown

“In life, it’s important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong”

-Unknown

Have a great day!