Empty threats worthy bets

( don't know why I put this song here but I mean there is victory in this chapter so, why not?)

Your pov:

I woke up to the sound of thunder, I got out of my bed and went towards the window.
The sky was clear and sunny, not a rain cloud in sight.
The thunder was coming from inside the house,
I went back towards the middle of the room and the sound only got louder.

I felt my skin start to heat up and before I knew it, lightning started to flow through my hair and hands.
(Kinda like Thor but its only the hair and hands and her eyes don't glow)

I turned to the door and put my hand out, lightning shot from my hand and put a large hole through the door.

"What happening?"
I start to panic as lighting strikes my room repeatedly.

My entire room is swarmed in lightning, and electricity and things start to break and get destroyed.

I sit up quickly and look around my room to see it normal and there was no hole in the door, it was a dream.

I sigh in relief and get of my bed, I look over at my clock and see its almost 6:30, so I get ready for the day.

I walk into the hallway and bump into someone, I look up to see Klaus smiling at me.
"Hi sparky"
He stated smiling,
Klaus and Diego called me sparky because of my electric abilities, it felt good to hear the nickname again.

I quickly wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly, after getting a flashback of seeing him dead in the apocalypse I really wanted to hug my best friend.

"Aw, love you to Y/n"
He says smiling and hugging me back.
We pull apart and I look at him with a sad smile on face,
"I really missed you guys"
I say to him quietly.

"Not as much as I missed you, I mean Ben's ok but you're always more fun to be around"
I could practically hear Ben's response to that comment, and I smile.
"Thanks, come on lets get some breakfast"
I say taking his hand and bringing him downstairs to the kitchen.

Five's Pov:

'Well that went great'
I think to myself as I spacial jump from the elevator to the parking lot.

Maybe its my child like appearance? I look at the eye in my hand before I get an idea.
I need an adult, or to be more specific, I need a Klaus.

I spacial jump to the academy, I start to head to the stairs to find Klaus when I hear giggling.

I walk to the sound and see Y/n and Klaus eating breakfast and talking to each other.
This brought a small smile to my face seeing her so happy, finding her best friends dead body broke her heart and now she finally got to see him again, alive.

I decided i'd let them finish eating before asking them for help.
I walked up to my room but stopped when I smelt burning?

It was coming from Y/n's room, I looked around the room and saw nothing out of the ordinary until I glanced at her bed.
Her pillow was smoking slightly and looked as if someone had electrocuted it.
'What the hell?'

I leave the room and into the hallway before stopping, I need answers and I knew that if there were answers I know exactly who would have them, Dad.

Your pov:

"Why would you think that?"
I ask, laughing at my bestie,
he simply shrugs which makes me laugh even more.

"Y/n?"
Klaus asks me after we both calm down a bit,
"Hm?"
"I have a question"
He says with a smirk, that smirk gave me a vibe but I responded anyway.
"Shoot"

"You and Five.."
He says trailing of, I gesture my hand telling him to continue.
All is quiet for a minute before Klaus breaks the silence,
"You guys a thing?"
He asks quickly, his smirk growing wider.

I raise an eyebrow at him,
"Why did that come up?"
I ask him, slightly confused at the random question.
"Well you see Alison, Luther, Diego and I made a bet before you guys left and-"
Before he can finish I cut him off,
"Wait you guys were betting on us?"
He nodded his head.

"Remember when Five said he'd stab you if-"
He cut me off before I could finish,
"Empty threats, worthy bets sista"
I laughed at that remark because of how true it was, I can't count how many times that Five has threatened his siblings and never gone through with it.

"Sooo?"
Klaus asks me,
I sigh before nodding my head.
"Yes me and Five are a thing"
He than proceeds to make a high pitched sound you thought could only come from a teenage girl.
"We've been married for almost 41 years"
I say while laughing at his reaction.

And just when you think it can get worse, he starts running around the room making happy noises before running out screaming,
"MA SHIP HAS SAILED"

I sigh take a sip of coffee before he runs back in,
"I do need one favor though"
He says out of breath and I motion my hand for him to continue.
"I need proof"
Well this will be fun.

Time skip*

We talk a bit about how we are gonna prove that me and Five are together, I suggested that I simply just tell them that but Klaus insisted that it had to be more 'exotic'. Im not sure what he ment by that but its Klaus so I didn't care.

We were talking when we ran into Five,
"Good your here"
He pauses for a second,
"I need your help"
He sighs before looking back at us,
"Both of you".

A/n:

Sorry this one was a little shorter, but Klaus is gonna get his money now so Yay!

Someone pls comment on this, I wanna talk to yall.

Also Im trying to make the story go on the story line of the show but at the same time switch some stuff up.

For example: Im not gonna kill of Patch, Im simply gonna make her move out of state or something. But if I do kill her off its not gonna be from Cha cha it's gonna be something else.

I hope you get that, any way bye!