The Sparrow Academy?

IMPORTANT NOTES:

IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS, SINCE I HAVE LAST UPDATED THIS STORY. THREE. YEARS.

I was going to just discontinue it...but I promised you guys that I was going to update. Better late than never right😌??

So many crazy things have been happening in my life that I pretty much forgot about the story entirely.

My family adopted a baby so now I have another little sister!!❤️

Anywayyyy I will be finishing this, after three years of being dead I have finally risen from the grave!

STORY NOTES:

I have changed my way of writing completely, but I will be continuing this story using the same writing techniques that I used three years ago.

I will continue the story right where it left off, following the plot of season three. Also with ✨special additional scenes✨

The story will continue to have multiple different povs, and everything else will remain the same as it was. Unless there is anything you guys think I should change, if so, let me know.

My beta reader may or may not be going to prison so feel free to call me out on any grammatical errors that I may have missed.

I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL READING THIS❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think of the chapter)

OKAY I NOW PRESENT YOU WITH......

CHAPTER 68:

The Sparrow Academy?

Nobody's pov:

The sound of footsteps are heard approaching and everyone turns around to see five silhouettes and a floating green cube standing on the top floor behind the railing, and as if that news wasn't shocking enough, the face that they never thought they would see again, steps in front of them.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"
A emo looking Ben questions his father as he stares at the Umbrella Academy.

The Umbrella Academy siblings all look at one another and simultaneously say one word,
"Shit"

Y/n's heart felt like it had sunk in her chest, Ben (who she had watched die) was currently standing in front of her, and expression of irritation clear on his face.

"I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children?"
Five looks at Reginald,
"That's not possible, old man"

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?"
The man responds, by now the random people had made their way downstairs. All of them staring intensely at the Umbrella Academy.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?"
Klaus nervously points to Ben as Y/n nods her head.

"Yeah"
She whispers.

"Cute hat, Sundance"
The other Ben says mockingly, and before anyone else can speak up, Reginald's loud voice fills the room.

"They call themselves The Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."