Home

This is the last chapter 😭
We have come so far!
But no worries I will continue the book again when season three comes out!
Now enjoy the last chapter of Umbrella Academy Unstoppable.

(Play song when told)

Your Pov:

I don't feel to good at the moment.
( Mr Stark I don't feel so good ;) )

It's like something happened but yet my mind had been erased of the event, it's truly odd if you think about it. Five looks like he just saw a ghost and doesn't even seem to care for the fact that Lila had escaped.

I mean, it's not like I died or anything so I don't have much to worry about at the moment, rather than the pain of betrayal.

Ever hear famous Shakespeare quote, 'All that glitters is not gold'?. Well that would be a pretty good representation of what had happened, basically what the quote is saying is don't trust people, just because they look like someone that can do no harm, doesn't mean they're innocent. Lila had stabbed me in the back, both figuratively and literally, she literally tried to stab me in the back with a knife. But that's besides the point, I trusted her and it turns out that she's my Arch-nemesis' daughter.

I'm a very observant woman and it doesn't take a genius to know that my brother, Diego, is madly in love with the sociopath that we call Lila. So for the sake of Diego I won't judge, but that doesn't mean I have to like her, maybe eventually she'll regain my trust but until then. I'm not very fond of her.

I watch in boredom as Five and Axel point their guns at one another, I don't need to worry about Five getting shot by Axel, he is ten times better than that IKEA mafia Quicksilver cosplayer will ever be, plus he has powers.

After a few more seconds of them staring into one another's souls, Five drops weapon on the ground.
"Enough"
He says to Axel, Axel looks around at all of us before speaking.

"Tillräckligt"
(Enough)
He tells everyone before dropping his gun and exiting through the door of the barn.

The moment Axel leaves, I hear Luther speak to Diego.
"I almost had her why the hell did you stop me?"
He questions, still on top of Diego.

"Because, I love her"
Diego tells Luther before they both separate, Diego than goes over to a bracelet that lied on the floor and picks it up.

It was quite for another moment before Klaus spoke up,
"Who the hell was that guy?"
He asks in confusion, I feel pretty bad for him not going to lie, nobody tells him anything anymore.

"Vanya help!"
Sissy shouts from the other room, gaining the attention of everyone in the barn. Everyone than heads over to the stairs to find Sissy, me and Five stay back.

Five's pov:

"Well, that just happened"
My wife tells me as everyone else leaves to find Vanya's girlfriend, I don't say anything in response, instead I just walk over to her and hug her tightly.

She seemed confused for a second but hugged me back regardless, as we pull away, I kiss her and than just smile at her.
"What's with the sudden show of affection? not that I mind, just curious"
She asks me and I shake my head lightly.

"Nothing, just glad your my wife"
I tell her, to which she raises an eyebrow.
"And I'm glad to be your wife"
She responds.

"I guess Lila got away"
I mumble, looking over to we're Lila had taken the briefcase and disappeared.
"Yeah well, I don't know about you but I'm just glad nobody died. Kind of sick of death right now"
She states while smiling brightly.