The Knock Off Brellies

AHHHHHHHH SEASON 4 IS SO CLOSE.  AUGUST 8th!!

I'm sooo excited

I'm sooo excited.

Your pov:

Diego doesn't look to well, maybe the stress of everything is getting to him.  

"Look we just fought a literal army okay?, this doesn't need to get ugly. Let's all just calm down and let's talk" Vanya is trying to reason with the Sparrows.

They don't look like their planning on 'talking' 

"Psst. Ben-er-ino" Klaus starts talking to the other Ben.

"You look so much better alive than you do dead,  Am I right?" 

I shoot him a nervous glance, Klaus please stop talking.

"Except that haircut" he laughs nervously. The other Ben looks angry.

"What the hell did you just say?" He questions venomously. 

"Come on, come on, Stop with all the hostility,Mr. Grumpy Pants" Klaus walks over to the other Ben, "Oh wow, Nice scar, Muy macho"

"Shut your mouth!" The other Ben threatens.

"You shut your mouthand just hug your brother--"

The other Ben punches Klaus in the face, he goes flying over the table. 

"Hey!" I shout.

"You didn't have to do that!" Luther points at the other Ben.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I did!" Other Ben responds.

"That's right he did" The guy with the melting face says in agreement.

Luther stalks forward.

"Get back!" 

"Luther, hey!-Back off!" Vanya tries to stop Luther. 

"To late" I mumble under my breath as Luther swings his fist at the other guy.  I look over to Five and we both take a step forward, preparing to fight.

"Oh shit!"

Luther gets kicked back, falling right on top of Klaus. I wince as they both topple behind the couch.

"Bad touch, Luther! Bad touch!"

"Sorry" Luther apologizes. 

"Okay let's do this" I nod at Five as the Sparrows all start to split up. I run towards the girl with glasses while Five goes after the other Ben.

"Hi" I smile sarcastically.

She looks me up and down, a sneer on her face. "Did you lose your parents or something?" she laughs. 

"Tricky question.." I put my hand under my chin, pretending to think. "I mean my mom did sell me so.. it's mostly her  loss really, but yeah I guess you could say that"

She glares at me and swings the pole in her hand towards my head, "Hey watch where you're swinging that thing!" I duck and kick her leg, sending her stumbling backwards.

"Hey I gotta say, I like the scars" I gesture towards her face, "Did you get those from talons? I mean you guys must really like birds-" My sentence is cut off as she punches me in the stomach.

I fall to my knees, she raises her hand to hit me again but I grab her wrist, electrocuting her. She lets out of shout of pain, looking down at her arm in confusion.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" I tilt my head with a fake pout. The woman practically seethes in anger, she stalks towards me but is promptly cut off as Alison steps in front of her.

I get back on my feet, quickly ducking as a bird swoops over my head.  Who the hell are these people?

Alison starts to fight intensely with the other woman, I look over to a few other member of her team watching, the one guy even had popcorn.

Vanya walks towards them, "My turn" She states, her power glowing. The woman with the brown hair stands in front of her, she picks Vanya up and throws her over the upstairs balcony. 

"Art snob huh?" She mocks, I walk over to her. "Hey!"

She turns to look at me and I promptly throw her into the next room using my powers, she rolls on the floor, "The carpet must be very interesting if you're putting your face on it" I smirk at her as I notice the two other members heading towards me.

Diego rushes past me chasing after the floating cube as I stare at the black haired girl, "So what kind of power do you have? Hm?" She smiles at me. 

"Oh you know, this and that, it's pretty versatile" I shrug.

"Well mines cooler" She tells me, I chuckle slightly.

"I highly doubt tha-"

My words are cut off as she freaking spits at me. Gross.

"Ew, what the hell lady" I complain as I try to wipe off the weird substance.

When I look up she's gone. 

The room is on fire.

A/N:

Hey, late update. I've been busy sorry, I was planning on writing this on Monday because it was my birthday, but I got sidetracked, so here you go.

Question of the day:

What are your theories for season 4? I wanna hear the theories you all come up with.

Me personally, one theory I have is that Sloane is gone, like permanently. The universe was reset, and the Sparrows technically should never have existed right? So they would all be erased(Minus Ben) And if even she does still exist, her memories were probably erased. I don't know, like I said, it's just a theory.

Mini Dictionary:

Versatile; able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.