Decisions

Thanks so much for 5k reads!

Your pov:

"Now what?"
Luther questions,
"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with god"
Five tells him.

"What? What about Alison and Vanya?"
Luther questions,
"Screw them both alright, they should of been here"
Five tells him as he continues to pace back in forth.

"What about Diego? He's quiet a responsible young man no?"
Klaus asks with a groan as Five kicks a box.

"Something must of happened to them"
Luther states,
Well something did happen to Alison, but she's fine, why isn't she here?.

"Screw Diego alright? Screw everybody, Me and Y/n were better off in the apocalypse"
Five states.

"Five! Come on"
Luther tells Five and Five turns around abruptly.
"You know what Luther? Its every sibling for themselves now"
Five tells him.

I blink next to Five as he opens the door and walks inside,
I follow after him and close the door behind us.

As we are making our upstairs, Luther comes up behind us.
"Guys doomsday is still coming, we gotta think of a new plan"
He tells us.

"Don't you get it Luther? Its over alright? Were already dead"
Five states as Luther continues to pace after us.

"Then were are you two going?"
Luther asks.
"Were going to do the unthinkable"
I state, begining to get annoyed.

Five isn't the only one with anger issues, I can just handle it a little longer.
That's one of the reasons why I love him so much, we have allot in common.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
Luther questions, his confusion more than present.

"We were really hoping it wouldn't come to this"
Five mumbles as he grabs my hand.

"Come to what Five?"
Luther asks Five as we go into Eliot's and close the door behind us, locking it.

"Five! Y/n!"
He shouts, knocking on the door,
"Come to what!?"
He shouts.

Five and I both ignore him and sit down on the bed,
"What if this doesn't work?"
Five asks.

"Im sure it will"
I tell him, though I myself am not entirely certain that is true.

"There's no way of knowing that, Paradox Psychosis gets to severe? Someone can die, you could die"
Five sighs and puts his hands through his hair.

I pull him into a hug,
"Your right, we just have to be optimistic"
I tell him as he buries his face into my shoulder.
"No your the optimistic one love, you always have been, your the nicest person ever and im just me"
He tells me and I become sad.

"Well I don't care what you say, to me you are everything, and no matter what happens, we'll get through it, together"
I tell him and he gives me a small smile.

He kisses me and stands up,
"Well, lets put this off until tomorrow morning, we both need rest, lots of it"
He states as he takes off his shoes.

"Good idea"
I tell him as I take of my shoes and toss them aside.
We both lay down and I hug him tightly until we fall asleep.

Flashback:

2023

Your pov:

Five and I have been together for three years now.

Progress has been made on our equations, but we are still both stuck in the apocalypse.

Our new lives were definitely hard to adjust to, but we have survived.
It would be a lie if I said that I hadn't missed our family, because I miss them everyday.

I miss everyone, even dad.
It may seem odd as to how I could miss dad, especially after all he has done and put me through, but yet I still do.

Right now I am currently reading Vanya's book again for the 47th time, it was the most interesting book that we had and it was nice to catch up on what we've missed.
Apart from Ben dying,
I hadn't even been there and yet when I found out I cried for days.

Im currently on chapter eight, the chapter about me.

Chapter Eight: Sparky

I have come to a topic that I don't want to discuss, but I must, Y/n Hargreeves.

Y/n is my sister, she was by far the kindest person in our entire family,
Sometimes it seemed as if she did no wrong.

She is number Eight of the Umbrella Academy, she was born with power of sparks.
When she was in close proximity to other people she would be able to shock them with small amounts of electricity, that's were she got the family nickname Sparky.

She was the only person who would include me in activity's,
I would play my violin for her and ahe would listen and tell me what she thought.

One time that truly made me feel great happiness was the day everyone got there tattoos, everyone apart from me.
As I watched my family have an umbrella logo be branded on their wrists, I puller out a black marker.

I felt that perhaps drawing the same tattoo on my wrists would make me feel more apart of the family,
Though I was never able to draw the emblem because Y/n approached me.

She took my hand and practically dragged me to her room, she sat me me down and took the marker from my hand.
She put her swollen and red wrist down on the table for comparison as she drew the symbol on my wrist.

I had never felt more grateful to have her as my sister in this moment.

Though the reason this very topic is sensitive is because many years ago, in 2002.
Her and Five ran away, they have yet to come home up to this day.

I pray that they are both still alive and well, I miss them both dearly.
Everyday up until the day I moved out, I would make them both their favorite sandwich and keep the light on in hopes they would return, but they never did.

Reading this made me very sad, I was the only one who was ever really there for Vanya and now im here.

Hopefully when me and Five leave this wretched place we will both save the world and our family will be together again.

A/n:

Thanks again for so many votes and reads!

Today's Question:
Should I do a flash back when Five proposes to Y/n and when they get married?
If so, when should I put that in?

Have a great day!