Death Bed

Your pov:

"Come on kingswoman, let's go kick some ass, Hargreeves style!"
I shout and Vanya runs after me.

I run up to the car and open the passenger side door, sliding into the seat excitedly.

I tap my hands on the dashboard of the car in a musical rhythm, Vanya opens the driver side door and sits down.

She looks upset for a moment before looking at me and smiling brightly,
"What?"
I ask, confuesd.

"Thank you, for- for coming with me"
She tells me and I smile,
"Your my sister, it's the least I could do"

Vanya puts the keys in the car when my door opens,
"So, so, so..."
Klaus ushers me aside and closes the door behind him, sharing the seat with me.

"Ben, huh?, Gone forever. Isn't he?"
Klaus asks the both of us,
"He traded his life for mine...while he saved the world in the process"
Vanya tells Klaus.

"Pfft, show-off"
Klaus rolls his eyes in joking annoyance,
"But did he...... say anything about....me?"
Klaus asks while using his hand to brush his hair back.

Vanya and I both nod and Klaus looks slightly taken back by our response,
"He wanted us to tell you that he was too scared to go to the light, it wasn't you that made him stay"
Vanya tells him and he chuckles half-heartedly.

"Oh, that little shit-heel. All these years and I thought it was my fault that he didn't take his ticket to heaven"
Klaus looks away and has a clear broken expression painted on his face.

"Look, I'm sorry, but...you should get out, 'cause we need to-"
Vanya began to speak but Klaus cut her off.

"-Oh, no, I'm coming with. I can't let you  both face the unknown alone right?"
Klaus asks and I hear footsteps approaching.

Diego and Allison open the back doors and get in the car, closing the doors behind them.
"Got room for two more?"
Alison questions and I nod.

"What about the Commission?"
Vanya questions confuesd,
"Well might as well do some good before we die horribly"
Diego mumbles.

"Whoo hoo!"
Klaus cheers and Five opens the passenger door,
"Oh!"
Klaus jumps back slightly.

"Five, you...you don't have to-"
Vanya stutters,
"I know, you owe me one sis"
Five smiles lightly at her.

"Children ride in the back"
Five states,
"Okay"
Klaus mumbles and proceeds to practically dive into the back seat, crushing Diego and Alison in the process.

Five sits next to me and closes the door behind him, smiling.
"Guys, I don't know what to say"
Vanya says, smiling at all of us.

Luther opens the trunk and steps in the back, creating multiple loud squeaking sounds from the car, after adding that much weight.

He closes the trunk and looks at us,
"Anyone makes a fat joke and I'm out of here"
He tells us.

Vanya then starts to drive the car, with the exhaust pipe dragging on the ground behind us.

I look over to Five and smile,
"Hi"
I whisper and he smiles.
"Hi"
He whispers back.

"Do you know what this remind me of?"
I question and he think for a moment before responding.

"I think I have a pretty good idea"
He tells me and I grin brightly,
"Bumper"
I state dramatically and Five chuckles.

"Beep"
He responds quickly and I smile brighter.
"Drive the car"
We both say simultaneously.

I glance around the car and everybody has a look on their face that says 'what in the actual hell is going on right now',
"Inside joke"
I mumble.

I lean my head on Fives shoulder and he rests his head on top of mine, holding onto my hand.

As we drive up towards the farm my jaw drops in shock, the weather had been warm and sunny until we reached the farm, there was a large cloud of snow only above the farm, this was madness.

And the dramatic weather change wasn't even the worst part, lightning and energy was forming from the cloud and coming out from above the farm.

"What the hell"
I whisper, suddenly my grasp on fives hand became slightly harsh out of both fear and instinct.

"You think whatever is going on inside is causing the cold front?"
Diego asks as we all get out if the car.

"Well, the correlation is high"
Five tells him and all of a sudden a woman with long wavy blonde hair kicks open the door of the barn and storms out exasperatedly, all while clutching a shotgun in her grasp.

"Sissy!"
Vanya shouts and this so called 'Sissy', cocks her shotgun in aims it at all of us, causing Klaus to put his hands in the air.

"Sissy! Sissy!"
Vanya runs towards Sissy,
"Get back!"
Sissy shouts at her.

Sissy runs down to the bottom of the hill to get closer to us,
"All of you stay the hell back!"
She doesn't remove her aim on us.

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?"
Vanya asks her,
"Carl"
Sissy answers through gritted teeth.

"What did he do to you?"
Vanya asks while holding her hand out to show that she's not a threat.

"He's, he's dead"
Sissy answers with a shakey breath,
"Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flying. What did you do to him?"
Sissy questions Vanya accusingly.

"No-"
Vanys tries to defend herself but gets cut off by Sissy,
"What the hell did you do to my son?"
Sissy questions her and Diego rolls his eyes.

"We don't have time for this"
He states annoyed as he begins to walk up to the barn, Sissy aims her gun at him.
"Where do you think you're going?"
Sissy questions threateningly.

"To help your son"
Diego tells her while putting his hand out, in attempt to make it to where she doesn't shoot him.

"Look, sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sisters"
Vanya gestures to all of us as she speaks, Sissy looks at all of us shocked.

"Ma'am"
Luther greets her with a small wave,
"Were you lying to me the whole time?"
Sissy asks Vanya with a look of pure hurt in her eyes.

"Of course not"
Vanya tells her,
"Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now, and we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president, we are not terrorists, we're not here to hurt anyone"
She states softly and Sissy still looks shocked.

"Then...who are you?"
Sissy questions, looking unsure of the reality around her.
"The only one who can help Harlan"
Vanya states and Sissy glances at us one more time before giving us a small nod and leading us to the barn.

A/n:

🎵Bumper Beep Drive The Car🎵
(If you know, you know)

Mini dictionary:

Correlation: A quantity measuring the extent of the interdependence of variable quantities.

Have a great day!