Brotherly conspiracy

Nobody’s pov:

“I don’t like the way she's looking at us”
Y/n says, pointing at a woman walking nearby, not even giving the slightest glance in their direction.

Five nods in agreement as they continue walking,
“Alright, just be cool til we finish the job on the grassy knoll, we’ll get the time math and we’ll ice the squirts”
Older Five says to Luther,
Them two and older Y/n walked farther ahead of Five and Y/n, just out of hearing range.

“I just, wish there was another way”
Luther responds and older Y/n scoffs, 
“There isn’t, look at them”
She states with a monotone voice.

“What are you looking at?”
Five questions as he pulls Y/n closer to him,
“Look”
Older Y/n states again as Luther glances back at Five and Y/n.

“You something funny?”
Y/n questions a passing couple.
“Yeah don’t try anything asshole, she's taken”
Five says harshly to a man that was reading a newspaper by a tree, he was probably in his mid-twenties, nowear near Y/n’s age.

“Worst case of paradox psychosis we’ve ever seen”
Older Five tells Luther as Luther glances back at the ‘children’ again,
“Eh- what's wrong?”

Older Y/n questions, noticing Luther's upset expression.

“Wel, I… I feel bad for them, you know?”
Luther says in a sympathetic tone of voice, still looking back at the kids,
“Mind your business!”
Y/n yells at a random guy, who sat on the ground, playing a guitar.

“Or I’ll give you something something to stare at”
Five adds on and the guy stares at them as if they are crazy.

“Their just little ones”
Luther tells Older Five, lowering his tone of voice as the ‘children’ draw closer behind.

“Everybod’ys a little one to you”
Older Five responds,
“You wish you could pull off her skirt!”
Five shouts a teenage boy walking home from school.

“You look like King Kong and Hitler Youth had a baby”
Older Five continues, ignoring Five and Y’n threatening people behind them.

“Luther, we… we don’t have time for you to tuck and squeeze here, can we count on you to keep them under control?”
Older Y/n asks Luther with a serious expression.

“Yeah, I’ll do my best, yeah”
Luther states, not really sounding entirely sure about the situation,
As they reach the end of the bridge, Luther stays back to wait for Five and Y/n while their older selves walk down the stairs.

As Five and Y/n reach Luther he lets out an upbeat chuckle,
“Hey, siblings, How are you two doing?”
He asks in an awkward yet joyful tone of voice.

“They're gonna kill us aren't they?”
Five asks as they begin to walk down the stairs.

Luther gives a scoffing laugh to Fives upfront question, 
“What?”
Luther asks turning to the two,
“What, them?, there gonna kill you two?, yeah, right, that’s ridiculous”
Luther says as he laughs softly.

“You know you're a terrible liar Luther, your a worse liar than you are a spotter”
Y/n states coldly and Luther pinches the bridge of his nose in surender,
“Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won’t even listen to him?”
Luther questions the two with a slight hint of offendedness in his voice as he speaks.

Your pov:

“So you admit you’re conspiring against us?”
Five asks Luther and stares straight forward, trying to think of a reasonable come back to say to us.

“Do…..do you two admit that you’re suffering from paradox psychosis?”
Luther asks in a unsure voice.

“All were suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions”
I tell Luther as I fix my tie.

“Look, it’s not like they're gonna ‘kill you’ kill you, they just want to kill a, um...version of you”
Luther tells us as he reaches the bottom of the stairs.

“But we are that version of us”
Five responds coldly we both reach the bottom of the stairs as well.

“Hey, I don’t love it, either, but they’ve actually got a pretty good plan”
Luther tries to defend himself and Five scoffs.

“What? The one where you guys off us and then jump to twenty-nineteen to save the world?”
Five asks sarcastically as he puts his hand through his hair.

“Yeah, wait how did you know that?”
Luther questions Five, clearly not noting the sarcasm.

“Because we’re them and that is exactly what we would do, if we were trying to kill ourselves!”
I responded to Luther, my tone raising slightly.

“Okay, all I know is we’ve got one Y/n and Five to many and you two are the ones acting like maniacs”
Luther tells us and I give him a deadly glare.

“Maniac? Luther you have seen nothing, if you want a maniac, I will show you maniac”
Five tells Luther through gritted teeth, getting in Luther’s face as he does so.

Luther stays back for a second contemplating as me and Five walk ahead of him.

“Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you two right now is put you out of your misery”
Luther states, pointing at us and Five turns around, grabbing Luther by his arms.

“Okay, Luther, listen, I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely”
Five begins to explain to Luther.

“Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy, but remember this: Im fourteen days older than him, I have seniority here, so it is me you should be listening to Luther-”
Five says in a quiet tone of voice, though the tone doesn't last long.

“I'M THE DADDY HERE!”
Five practically yells and everyone surrounding us begins to stare at the scene unfolding in front of them.

A/n:

Sorry for the wait, Its finals next week and I have been caught up with studying.

Today's question:
Favorite vacation spot?

I honestly don't really know but if I had to pick it would probably be somewhere topical, Like Hawaii or Florida.

Have a great day!