I Believe They Can Fly

My mind is so scrambled rn...ughhhh.
Any way, here's chapter 62
We've come so far!

Your pov:

We begin to run as fast as we can down the field as the hundreds of thousands of Commission members run after us.

I thought for a small moment that since we were ahead of them that we could probably outrun them, I couldn't have been more wrong, for a second later they began to shoot at us.

"We're not gonna make it!"
Diego shouts over the overlapping sound of gunfire, Five all of a sudden takes our shoulders and I know what he's planning on doing.

"What are you doing?"
Diego asks him before Five jumps us farther into the field.
"Guys, I think I'm gonna puke"
Diego mumbles.
"No time!"
Five shouts.

We all run over to a tractor that stood in the field and duck behind it,
"What now?"
Five asks as he covers my ears, I had told him about how being in a war had scared both me and Klaus majorly. And I'm never scared.

"We blink into the house, man!"
Diego shouts back,
"Okay"
Five responds as he grabs ahold of both of us and attempts to spacial jump us into the house.

"What?"
Diego asks,
"Shit, I'm out of fuel, I'm to tired"
Five curses as I nod in a single to tell him I'm fine now. He nods back and hesitantly removes his hands off my ears.

"Go, I'll cover for you"
Diego tells us as he runs into the line of fire,
"Diego what are you-"
Five is cut off by Diego shouting,
"Go!"

Me and Five listen and run, we both look back to see Diego throw his hands out in front of him and slow down the bullets mid-air.

Five takes my hand and we run into the house, he pulls us both under the table and covers me protectively.

I carefully put my hand out and after a few seconds Mjolnir flys into my hand, I set it on the ground and hug Five tightly as we both cover our ears.

After a minute, a high pitched tone resonated the air. I slowly lift my head and peer out the window, I witness Vanya flipping fly into the air. Her body radiating with a blue light.

She begins to gather up energy and I know what she's planning on doing so I stand, and despite my husband's protests, I open the front door and take Mjolnir in my hand.

"Help her give em hell baby"
I whisper to the hammer before chucking it out into the field.

Vanya let's off a huge wave of energy, killing thousands of the Commission members while Mjolnir kills everyone that Vanya had missed. Mjolnir returns to my hand and I look out the field.

Everyone was dead, aside two people. The only two people who I truly wanted dead.

Lila and the Handler were surrounded by a dome energy field, how was that even possible?
"Five? Darling you may want to see this"
I mumble, absolutely gobsmacked.

Five stands up and makes his way over to the window, his eyes widening in shock as he does so.

The field of energy disappears and something absolutely insane happens when it does so, Lila begins to glow the same color as Vanya was glowing previously and fly in the air. How is she doing that!?

She begins to gather more and more energy as both me and Five back up in fear, who ever knew that I would be scared of anyone, especially Lila.

I grab Five protectively as Lila releases the wave of energy throwing all of my siblings across the field, Allison is tossed into a barrel of hay, Vanya is thrown into the wall. Klaus is caught by ghosts, Diego is thrown into the field, and Luther falls through the ceiling.