Government problems

I apologize for the wait, yesterday I was spending time with my family and wasn't all that motivated to write. But today I am motivated for writing so I now
present you with Chapter 52.
Wow, 52 chapters, we've come a long way.

Your pov:

I stare at the scene upholding in front of me,
"Vanya"
I let out a shaky breath as I try my best to take in the surroundings.

It looked as if Vanya was in a office, I glanced at the ground and saw two corpses, one was a man in a suit and the other was a woman in some sort of white doctor uniform.

The room was being surrounded by the same energized blue light that was present at the apocalypse of 2019, I walk over to the door of the room and glance down the hallway.

I notice many more dead people on both the ground and ceiling but 3 of the body's had caught my attention, I wasn't certain if what I saw was real or not but as I slowly made my way down the hallway, everything became clear.

There on the ground, lied Alison, Diego, and Klaus. They were all huddled up in the same general area and each of them had blood plastered on their faces. With a quick action, I check all of their pulses. I let out a sigh of relief when I reseive a steady pulse from each of them, their all alive and breathing, just unconscious.

I hear a set of footsteps approaching and I stand up from my crouched position on the ground, ready to protect my family from whoever or whatever had been aproaching.

As the footsteps grow closer I than began to make out the figure of a male siloete, the siloete comes into light and I come face to face with....Ben?

"Ben?"
I question and he looks at me with an exspresion of shock and worry,
"Y/n, are you alright?"
He questions me and I nod.
"Just confused"
I state honestly before I began to feel a strong pull.

It was almost like there had been a rope wrapped around my torso and sombody was pulling at it with all of their strength,
"Sparky, are you ok?"
Ben asks with a worried look.
"I-I don't know"
I whisper, almost not being able to hear what I said.

All of a sudden the color blue was radiant in front of my eyes, making it to were I couldn't see anything. I heard Bens voice call out in the distance, but his voice was soon drowned out and replaced with another.

"Y/n?"
The voice called out.
"Y/n?"
The voice repeated, slightly louder this time.

"Earth to Sparky!"
The voice shouted and my eyes flung open.

I felt a light breeze on my face and I glance around with a heap vigilance, I direct my gaze in front of me and I am met with Luther, less than a foot away from my face. After seeing what I had just sawn my body was charged with the instinct of valiance, I quickly reacted to those instincts and took a swing at Luther.

Luckily he backed up in time and avoided a broken jaw,
Woah, calm down Luther states while defensively putting his hands up.

"Sorry"
I state while lowering my hands,
"I reacted on instinct"
I tell him and he nods.

"Yeah um- its fine...Are you uh-okay?"
He asks after a second and I just look at him, not really sure as to how I would
answer the question.

"You sort of zoned out for a second there
Luther states, accompanied by an awkward laugh.
"Yeah, just lost in a state of reverie"
I tell him, It wasn't entirely a lie, though it wasn't the whole truth either.

"Yeah alright, I have no idea what you just said but alright
Luther says with a half smile,
"Luther buddy"
I place a hand on his shoulder.

"If you are going to continue to be my brother you have to expand your vocabulary
I tell him and he nods.

I glance over Luther's shoulder and look at everyone else, Me and Fives older selves were both setting up there guns and listening to the small radio that was hung on the fence next to them. My Five was nervously passing back an forth and every second or so was sending threatening glances in our older selves direction, Fives older self more than mine.

Though the situation at hand it's self was highly important and needed to be focused on more than others, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop replaying what had happened in my head repeatedly.

I had recognized the building that we were in as a governmental facility based on it's decor, I should know based off of how many times I had been convicted for genocide. But it's not like I was ever really caught, perks of being an assassin.

Why Vanya was being electrocuted in a governmental facility was besides the point, for now I had to focus on figuring out how to get her out and prevent her from burning the place to the ground. Either way couldn't just sit back in do nothing, but first have to make the trade with our older selves and save the world, it's our first priority.

I began to walk over towards Five when the sharp pain in my head returned, another scene was flashed in front of my face. It was Ben... possessing Vanya, he sat down in the chair that Vanya was sitting in and disappeared into her mind.

This can't be good.

A/n:

Sooooooooo I have an idea.....

Who out of the Hargreaves siblings should be worthy to hold Mjiolnir besides Y/n?
(Except Ben)

I'm thinking Klaus would be perfect for what I have planned but could use some input from you guys, so tell me what ya think.

Today's Question:
Favorite Musical?

Mine is probably Wicked but I don't know much about musicals so.....

Have a great day!!!

Quick FYI I may not update tomorrow because I have color guard but I most likely will because it's at 9am to 1pm.