One Of Us

Your pov:

I blink through the farm to find them, after a while I see Lila leaning against a wall, popping her knuckles.

"It is a shame really, we would of made great friends"
She tells me with a sigh.

"Yeah, it really is a shame. And it could have been made a reality if you hadn't decided to try and kill everyone"
I smile sarcastically.

"You wouldn't understand, it's called revenge"
She replies coldly.
"I wasn't born this morning hun, I know what revenge is, but what I don't know is how it has anything to do with us"
I state.

"My parents, they were both murdered"
She walks towards me slightly before stopping again.
"And I'm sorry for that, but how do we have any involvements with their deaths?"
I raise an eyebrow wanting to know why she brought this up.

"Ask your husband, after all, he is the one who put a bullet through their heads"
She tells me sharply, pure hatred present in her voice.

And that's when it hits me like a pile of bricks, how could I have not known of this?.

"Five killed your parents?, That's why your doing thi-"
I'm cut off by her yelling,
"He deserves to suffer!, You all do!"
She yells and I absent-mindedly back up slowly.

"But it's not what's right! I used to think that revenge was the answer, and then I opened my eyes and saw reality, you need to stop this"
I try to convince her as I out my hands Infront of me.

"Five killed people I love, it's only fair I return the favor, starting with you"
She points at me as she etches closer, her eyes glowing bright red.

"Lila-"
I don't get to finish my sentence though for she throws her hands out infront of her, sending me through a wall and outside.

I groan in pain as I lift my hand to summon Mjolnir, before the hammer can reach my hand Lila shoots a bolt of lightning at me, making me scream in pain.

Nobody's pov:

"Well our first priority is finding Five and  Y/n"
Luther tells his siblings, to witch they all nod in agreement.

"Uh, guys?"
Klaus gains the attention of the group and points at the barn, blue and white lighting was striking everywhere.

The group all share a knowing look,
"Sparky"
They state in unison before running over to the source of the lightning.

Everyone came to a stop when they see Mjolnir levitating into the air, with lightning striking all around it.

It begins to fly somewhere but drops to floor,
"What just happened?"
Diego asks the group with confusion.

All of a sudden Five runs over to the group,
"Where's Y/n!?"
He shouts out of breath,
"Five calm down, what's happening?"
Allison says to him in a soothing voice.

"Lila, she knocked me out, but not before telling me she's going to kill Y/n, we need to find them now"
He tells everyone and their eyes widen,
"But we're is sh-"
Luther's question is cut off when the group hears a scream.

They don't think for two seconds before running to the source of the sound, when they get there they see Lila, her hands were glowing bright red and she was firing energy at Y/n who lays on the floor.

"Somebody do something!"
Diego tells over the sound of thunder, everyone began to argue rather than actually discussing a plan.

Klaus on the other hand is actually trying to figure out a plan, which does seem to be a shock to some people. The idea then hit him and he runs the other direction, causing all of his siblings to stop talking and stare at him.

Klaus runs over to the sparking hammer on the floor and gazes at it hopefully,
"What is he doing?"
Luther questions.

Then all of the siblings gasp in shock at Klaus's next action.

Klaus picks the hammer up off the floor and with all his might, throws it at Lila. She gets hit with the hammer and goes flying, mjolnir than returns to Klaus's hand and everyone stares in shock. Including Klaus.

"I just did that"
He whispers to himself in shock,
"Ha! Im worthy bitches!"
He yells at his siblings before rushing over to help Y/n.

"Well that just happened"
Alison mumbles, and her siblings nod in agreement.

Your pov:

"Lila stop!"
I yell as Klaus helps me up off the floor,
"Not until you suffer for what he did!"
She yells back at me as she throws a punch, I dodge out of the way and  Five runs up beside me.

"Lila listen to what I'm telling you alright?"
Five puts his hands out to show he means no harm.

"The Handler gave me the kill order, she came on the job wich she had never done before. Your Commission you know excess never go on job, but that day in London she was there, ask yourself why"
Five tells her.

"Stop trying to muddy the waters"
Lila tells him coldly,
"I never realized what she was up to at the time, but....now it all makes sense"
Five tells her as he pulls me behind him to prevent Lila from getting to me.

"What?"
Lila asks,
"She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you"
Five explains.

"Why?"
Lila whispers in disbelief,
"Cause your one of us"
Diego says as the rest of our family approaches"

A/n:

The book is almost over :(

Big thanks to everyone that likes and comments on this.

No minni dictionary today

Today's question:
What color are your eyes?

Mine are green, and I mean like really green.

Have a great day, also Happy 4th of July tomorrow!