The forbidden luggage

Your pov:

I snap out of the haze and look around at my surroundings, nothing was wrong and everyone was still here and safe, that's a relief.

I walk over towards the fence and sit down, leaning my back on it. I close my eyes and listen to the broadcast that was playing from the radio.

The Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcast, here to bring you a special description of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy at this moment, three special.

The quite voice of the radio was toned out by older Five speaking up, This is my favorite part, the calm before the storm" He states and I glance over at my Five.

He was breathing heavily and glaring intensively at the briefcase, I than stand up and begin to walk over to him and Luther.

"Look, the briefcase
Five whispers, not removing his glare from the time traveling luggage.

"No, don't, you won't be able to get there in time"
Luther attempts to warn Five but he doesn't listen, not really surprising. With paradox psychosis Fives stubbornness was increased times ten.

"Of course I will, this is our only chance"
Five tells him in response and I sigh with mental defeat, as much as I look for any reason to argue in doing something so unbelievably stupid, he was right.

"Hey, uh, just remind me. what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther asks and I turn to him with a look that says, 'Are you kidding me right now?
"Homicidal rage"
Five tells him apathetically and Luther smiles.

"Right"
He says before dropping his smile immediately,
"That's great"
He adds on with a slightly quieter tone of voice.

Older Five aims his gun in the direction of Kennedy's rout while Five slowly begins to
make his way up behind him,
"Five, listen to me-"

Luther tries to talk Five out of what he was doing but cuts himself off when Five makes his way up to his older self.

"No-No!"
Luther sputters softly as Five spacial jumps to were his older self was, Older Five jumped out of the way in time and landed right in front of me and Luther, gun still in hand.

"Oh....shit"
Luther breathe out as older Five aims his gun at Five, "Bad idea, shit-heel"
He states and Luther let's out a frustrated sigh.

Luther than proceeds to walk over to older Five and he rips the gun from his grasp. "Stop it! All right?, the both of you, pull it together" He states as Five walks up next to his older self.

"Now, Kennedy is going to be coming around that corner any minute, Okay? So everyone let's just take a deep breath-"
Luther tells all of us and he deeply inhales followed by a controlled exhale. Both Fives shakily inhale and exhale while just shake my head.

"If I wanted therapy I would go to my therapist- oh wait, never mind, I forgot, I killed her, she told me that time heals all wounds......so I stabbed her, she most certainly didn't heal"
I state with a chuckle and Luther looks at me like I'm insane.

"Look.....we're all family here okay?"
Luther says to all of us, attempting to ignore my previous comment. "So can we all just try to get along for a few minutes?" Luther asks and both Fives look at one another.

"You want it?"
Five asks and older Five lightly shakes his head,
"Go head"
Older Five tells him and Luther looks at both of them suspiciously.

"What's that?"
Luther asks with a confused expression.

His question is answered though when Five kicks Luther were the sun doesn't shine.

A/N:

"Inhales deeply
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry.......anyhow..

I haven't really thought about this before but I personally love to have a wide vocabulary so some readers may not understand the meaning of some words in the story, so from now on if there are some complicated words I'm going to do be doing a mini dictionary!

Mini Dictionary📕
Apathetic: showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm, or concern

Today's Question:
Favorite Tv streaming app?

For me it's probably Netflix

Have a great day!!