Dearest Mother

Play first song right after A/n
It has been forever my children( yep your my children now, deal with it)
I was just super tired and all I wanted to do was read and listen to music, I also got back into some old addictions(No not drugs)
And that was something, anyway enjoy!

Your pov:

I begin to laugh historically at Luther's face as both of the Five's begin to fight one another.

They both spacial jump around one another as they fight, the blue light that radiated off of each and every one of the jumps looked like a fire work show.

I begin to clutch my stomach when it begins to hurt from how much Im laughing.

It hadn't even occured to me that my older self had went missing, that is until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my throat from behind me.

"Holy saint mother of coffee beans!"
I shout as I maneuver myself out of her grasp.
She looks at me with a confused expression wich soon turned to a smug look.

"You know you can use your big girl words"
She taunts and I look at her with a deadly glare,
"You wanna dance big talker?"
I ask her with furrowed eyebrows.

Not waiting for her response, I blink behind her and jump onto her shoulders.
"How did you do that?"
She asks me in shock, her exasperated appeal almost vanishing.

"Well your a wizard Y/n"
I tell my elder self sarcastically witch led to a fist hitting me in the jaw.

"You fight like a girl"
She tells me as I bring a hand up to my now bleeding lip,
"Well no shit Sherlock"
I tell her as I wipe the blood from my mouth.

"Your insults are almost as bad as your taste in fashion"
She states and I look at her strangely.

"Seriously, what happened to my style?"
She questions and I shake my head, ready to play her game.

"Have you taken a look in the mirror by any chance? You give this world cutting-edge fashion that would only be seen on Puerto Rican Pride floats"
I tell her and she gasps, clearly offended.

"Trust me sweetheart I did you a favor, you're wardrobe thanks me"
I tell her and she leaps at me.

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"
I say in a singing voice as I easily step out of the way.

"Besides, I wear the exact same thing everyday I don't understand why you were so offended by that"
I mumble right before getting hit in the jaw once again.

I couldn't exactly use my powers because unlike my brain- dead siblings, I understand the cons of spoiling the future.
So instead I use my fists.

Believe me when I tell you that a fist can come in handy in almost any situation, such as threatening your judge into letting you off free with genocide.

Or fighting you're slightly more bitchy elder self, while still wondering if the rest of your family had managed to not get themselves killed in the time span of 10 hours from witch you had last saw them.

I extend my favorite leg out and kick her in the nose, yeah I have a favorite leg.
It is slightly more appealing than the other one.

I glance over my shoulder just in time to see both Five's jump next to Luther and kick him once more, gaining a snicker from me.

"Hey!, Im getting really sick of this!"
Luther shouts groggily as he attempts to regain his balance.

Just as I kick my elder self in the shin, black dots begin to cloud my vision.
I try my best to focus on the fight at hand, but my attempts deceive me when everything falls dark.

I feel the pressure on my head and back as I hit the ground,
I hear sets of foot steps rush towards me and a few inaudible worried shouts.

After a moment everything is quiet.
Nothing but my breathing audible.
It was peaceful.

Am I dead?

No that cant be the case, im not that week.

If im not dead then what is happening?

My eyes flicker open and I look up at my surroundings, I couldn't see anything, though my eyes were wide open, all I saw was darkness.

I slowly sit up and make my way to my feet,
It appears as if im in a room of some sort though everything was black and im unable of telling.

I than began to here faded music, as if it was coming from farther into the darkness, the music was all to familiar.

Music⤵

I began to slowly make my way farther into the darkness, following the sound of the music.

As the music begins to get louder I pick up my pace and come across a door.

It had dark and faded wood with a silver door nob that had a fair state of rust surrounding it.

I hesitantly open the door to reveal a burst of light and color, as the light fades away it reveals the scene infront of me.

It was me and my siblings, we were all 11 years old.
This was the day that father taught us how to dance.

I stare in both shock and awe as I see our younger selves attempt to waltz with one another, I remember the day very vividly.

Five and I had been partnered together, I smiled as I watch my young self dance with her future husband.

After a few moments of admiring the memory that had been brought upon me, the door shuts and is reluctantly replaced by another.

This door however looked far different from the one I just seen, it has a vibrant White wood and looked as if it was in perfect condition.

I open the door and look around at the new room that had been brought upon me, I recognized it immediately.

It was our home library, the only people whom had ever used this room were me, Five, Ben, and mom.

Noticing the rooms lack of presence, I walk inside.
I take in the familiar smells of books and leather.

After exploring for a little bit I see something strange, sat on the grey fabric of our chaise lounge was somebody who I never thought I would see again.

"Why hello dear, I've been expecting you"
Her angelic voice tells me as she turns around to face me.

I stare into her sparkling blue eyes as I begin to hold back tears.

"Mom"

A/n:

How did that cliffhanger treat you?
Unexpected plot twist train has just left the station.

Mini dictionary:

vibrant: (of color) bright and striking.

reluctantly: in an unwilling and hesitant way.

vividly: in an intensely deep or bright manner.

radiated: denoting energy emitted in the form of rays or waves.

genocide: the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

exasperated: intensely irritated and frustrated.

Today's question:
What's the most useless talent you have?

I can blink my eyes very quickly.

Have a great day!