A lost cause

Your pov:

Two months in a coma felt like two hours for me, Vietnam would not be a place I would decide to take a vacation to, yet here we are.

Klaus is with this guy named Dave and they are perfect for one another, Klaus deserves to have someone and be happy.

Its been around a week since I've woken up from my coma, the briefcase had been damaged when we came here, so for now we are stuck here.

I sit a small table with a notebook and a pencil,
Sadly though, no coffee is available here and im working off of 3 hours of sleep.

I really hope that Five, Diego and the rest of my family are all safe and saving the world without me.

Time skip*
Nobody's pov:

After Five had told Diego and Luther they decided to all look for Y/n and Klaus,
They were told that Patch is safe and currently resting in the hospital with a broken arm.

At the Academy, Five noticed a trail of bloody footprints leading from the bathroom to Klaus's room.
He walks in to see Klaus siting on his bed, getting dressed.
"Long night?"
He starts.

Your pov:

It took 8 more months to finish the equations and fix the briefcase so we could get home,
By month 5, I was almost positive that it was a last cause and that we would be stuck there.

But I knew that for the sake of the world and my family, I couldn't give up even though I wanted to.

Sadly though, in war there are deaths and one of those deaths was Dave.
Dave and I became good friends since I awoke, it hurt when he died, but I was far more concerned for the welfare of Klaus.
He had just lost the love of his life.

When we arrived back in 2019 Klaus destroyed the briefcase, the briefcase was important but I let him do it anyway.
I comforted him and we went home, our injuries weren't severe but we were definitely hurt.

I ran him a bath and told him to clean up, while he was doing that I went to my room.
I sat on my bed and messed with the dog tags that were hanging from my neck.

Woman weren't exactly treated equal were we were in time and weren't aloud to participate in war, especially teenage girls.
Im not actually thirteen but it would be very hard to explain that to them I went with the simple way.
I showed them my skills, if I were going to be stuck here I may as well be fighting for what's right, along side my best friend.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear some shouting coming from Klaus's room,
I see Klaus storm out of his room.

A few seconds later Five comes out as well,
"Five?"
He stops dead in his tracks and turns to face me.
He looks at the dried blood that was plastered upon my face,
He doesn't think two seconds before running at me and scooping me up in his arms.

He hugs me tight and nuzzles his head into my shoulder,
"Y/n I was so worried, what happened?, are you ok?, did anyone hurt you?"
He showers me with questions.
"Five, five calm down ok?"
He slows his breathing slightly,
"Im ok, everything's fine.

He nods his head before hugging me tight once again,
"Now lets save the world ok?"
I tell him with a small smirk.
"Sounds like a plan"

I didn't really have the time to practice my powers in Vietnam, but now that im back I can.
I can add it to my mental to due list.

My list includes:

Help Klaus get through his loss of Dave

Drink coffee

Catch up on my siblings lives

Listen to Vanya play the violin

Hang out with Diego

Practice my powers

And of course,
Save the world.

A/n:

Sorry this one is a bit short but it will get more interesting!
Have a great day.
Who's your guy's favorite umbrella academy character?