Chapter 1

WORDS: 1589

3rd Person's Pov

Witches.

They say that witches are mean creatures that mostly run by females and the only thing they know is to do magic and cursed normal people that aren't powerful as them. That was the rumors spread many centuries ago.

But time moves forward and each time it move changed happen. Changed is the truly immortal that exist in this world, no one can kill 'Change' because everyone and even the world is changing with every second had pass by.

Today, Witches still exist but Technology and science is more powerful than their magic so no one would believe that a Witch still exist in this revolving world. But they still exist.

Take this wonderful cute, adorable and beautiful boy who is lying in the bed while hugging his bunny plushie to sleep. He came from the family of Witches yet he don't do magic like his previous ancestors. In the 10th generation his family, they stop doing magic and learning spells because technology is evolving and it became more powerful than their spells and magic. People believe in technology because they have scientific explanation in every way unlike the witches magic that doesn't have an explanation as how is it possible that one person can duplicate things by just casting a few words? Its questionable and scary.

Now his family is in 15thgeneration and him, Jeon Jungkook a 22 years old boy who had the blood of awitch. His grandmother always tell him about his ancestors who used to castspells to do magic. But now, all he knows to do is make a potion that ismagical. He once turns a cat into mice by the potion he made when he was 10.Actually, his intention is to turn the cat into a bunny because he wants a petbunny because theybecause he wants a pet bunny because they are vegetarian. Unlike cat, they eat Fish which Jungkook is too cruel to eat another animals. But he himself likes to eat Chicken and beef and other seafoods too. Anyway, he do know how to make a potions but 30% out of 100% are successful.

Anyway, Jungkook is currently sleeping peacefully in his bed when his alarm suddenly ring. He lazily shut his alarm off that is placed on the top of mini drawer beside his bed. He groan and lazily sat up and stretch his arms upward with a yawn. He got out of his small bed and fix it making sure its well made before he walk to his closet and got some clothes and went to the bathroom and take a shower.

Once he was done he went to the Kitchen and eat some cereal as he check some emails which he doesn't received any because who would text him? Its not like he is a person who had many chatting buddies or internet friends anyway. So he just his newsfeed in some social media and see some funny videos.

Once his done, he make sure he wash the bowl he used before he grab his bag in the couch before existing his mini apartment making sure to lock it and he walk to his neighbor and knock on the door like how Sheldon from Big Bang Theory knocks on someone's door.

Knock, Knock, Knock "Hobi-Hyung"