Chapter 18

Word: 1576

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and felt like an arm is wrap around him and he felt that his laying in something hard, but at the same time its warm and comfortable. Jungkook then analize the situation and he could see that his sitting in between Taehyung's legs as his body lay in Taehyung's chest while his(Tae) arm is wrap around his(Jk) waist. Jungkook look up and saw that Taehyung is smiling at him. 

"Awake now my love?" Taehyung said and smile, Jungkook blush and look down shyly. He place his hand on top of Taehyung's which is embracing him in the waist. 

"Tae... Why are you?... I me-mean why are we i-in this position?" Jungkook said and Taehyung place his chin on Jungkook shoulder and look at him. Jungkook look at Taehyung who smile at him lovingly. 

"I just like you being close like this. I like cuddling you and shower you with sweet kisses. " Taehyung said as he gave a kiss to Jungkook's forehead, to Jungkook's nose, to the cheek, and finally a peck on the lips. Jungkook face is now red like tomato, his heart beating fast like it would jump in his body anytime soon because of pure happiness. Taehyung smile at Jungkook. 

"Your really cute and adorable while blushing I love it." Taehyung said chuckling. 

"Tha-thanks..." Jungkook said. 

"Tell me... Are you okay? Yoongi said you had a panic attack and faint... I got so worried you know." Taehyung said having a worried expression. 

"I'm sorry to make you worry.... " Jungkook said and Taehyung smile and kiss Jungkook the bunny nose once more. 

"Its okay my love... But... I want to know if your okay now." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. 

"Yes... I'm okay..."Jungkook said as he lay his body more to Taehyung's chest feeling safe and loved by just a simple embraced like this. It makes his heart felt that it would bloom in happiness.

"Its just I miss my parents... They were the only ones I had... But this world take them away... Its just..." Jungkook said as he close his eyes remembering his parents. He suddenly feel the arms around his waist loosen in a gentle way. 

"My love Come on, I need to show you something..." Taehyung said. Jungkook look at him confused but Taehyung start to climb out of the bed and Jungkook  followed him. They went to the window and open it reveling a balcony. They went to the edge and see the beautiful cresent moon and the stars above. The cool wind blowing the hair of Jungkook makes him more beautiful in the night. Jungkook look at Taehyung and he could see how handsome and ethereal does Taehyung look. His lucky to have Taehyung as his boyfriend.