Chapter 36

Words: 1484

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung one art subject/Class and they were task to make a painting. He then decided to paint something since he was confident in painting. He knows that if he wasn't going obligated to take over his mother's company he would totally pursued his dream on becoming an artist. Well, his mom doesn't force him to take over the company... But Taehyung think, he was the only son of his mother. If he won't take over, then the company would fall and his mom hardship, work and legacy would also fall. Taehyung doesn't have a heart to do that to his mother, so he decided to take over it once he graduate. 

But he was glad that he is able to attend atleast one art class. He decided to get ready his painting materials. He look at his paints and he was confused because the new paints he brought before summer started was now already used. He remember that he didn't paint anything during summer so he was confused. He went out of his room and saw that his mother was sitting on the couch again watching Dramas. 

"Mom~" Taehyung called, he look at his mother who is crying and wiping her tears away with some tissue. 

"*Sniff* *Sniff*Look~ Look~ Taebear~ The handsome hot man just got shot yet he still look so handsomely hot~ What a waste man~ Can God Just give him to me Instead of dying" His mother said. 

Taehyung roll his eyes. "Mom, Did you used my paints in something? " Taehyung said. 

"No, You know I don't touch your things, specially your art materials. Why?" His mother said. 

"Thats odd... It looks used up." Taehyung said. 

"Ofcourse it is. During summer you paint one painting. You look serious, so I didn't bother you. You didn't even let me see the finish product." His mother said pouting. '

"I did?" Taehyung said as he was confused and his mother nod. 

"I asked you what the painting about but you didn't reply, all you did is continue painting. So I didn't bother you and let you paint. Beside it was late at night, and the next morning I found that you were gone. I remember your room is a mess that time, so I asked the Janitors to help me clean you know..." Mrs. Kim said. 

"Mom Your not lying right?" Taehyung said. 

"Taehyung I'm in my Mid 40s I'm almost 50 you know, do you think I'm capable lying to my own Son?" Mrs. Kim said.