Chapter 23

Words: 2203

Warning: Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Soon, The rain started pouring and Jungkook quickly told them that there's a cave nearby. So they went inside of the small cave. They could see that the cave isn't that deep and it has no exit because its block by a solid soil. They decided to stay in this cave until the rain stop. Jungkook made a fire so that they would stay warm in this cold weather. 

"Oh~ It looks like the rain won't stop anytime soon..." Y/N said as she look at the entrance of the cave and saw how heavy the rain pour. 

"Yeah... But atleast we got shelter or else we would be soaking wet out in the woods." Jimin said and hug Y/N from behind. "Stay like this... Your warm." Jimin said and Y/n smile as she place her hand on Jimin's that wrap around her waist. 

"I told you it would rain." Paemi said and Hobi nod. 

"You already know it would rain?" Yoongi said as he look at Hobi. His currently laying on Hobi's lap as he let Hobi play with his hair. Its comforting after all this work called hiking. 

"Yeah... Paemi told me. "Hobi said. 

"Hmm... Well, atleast I'm with you so everything would be okay." Yoongi said and hug Hobi in the waist as he snuggle his face in Hobi's stomach. Hobi blush and smile at Yoongi as he continue stroking his hair. 

Taehyung on the other hand pull Jungkook to his lap and hug him from behind. "My bunny is warm..." Taehyung said and Jungkook blush. 

"Your warm as well..." Jungkook said as he relax his body in Taehyung's embraced. 

"Hmm... I like cuddling you like this." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled. 

"I like it as well... I wish we could stay like this forever..." Jungkook said. 

"Nothing last forever but... We can stay like this... Afterall, I'll always be in your side until your last breathe. Together we would make a beautiful future me and you." Taehyung said as his imagining of him and Jungkook living together happily. 

"Yeah..." Jungkook said not looking at Taehyung. He gave  sad smile because even if Taehyung said that, it won't come true. Afterall, after this trip in the woods... Taehyung would forget about Jungkook. He would forget that a certain Jeon Jungkook exist.