Chapter 19

Words: 1463

3rd Person's Pov

The next day, the team decided to go hiking in the woods. The others seems excited while Yoongi is annoyed in two things because one he'll do work and move a lot  and the second is the owl seems to be comfortable in his shoulder which his really annoyed.  Jungkook and the rest are already in the woods walking in what seems to be a path, viewing every large trees that they pass by and some rare plants. 

"Paemi? Can you show us the way to the river please?" Jungkook said and the owl made an annoyed sound before flying away. 

"Thank god that bird is out." Yoongi said and Jungkook chuckled. 

"You kinda remind me of him. He hates working/flying when the sun is out. His energetic at night and tired at day." Jungkook said and follow the bird that leading the way. 

"Well, his an owl and owl's are nocturnal creatures." Hobi said and Jungkook nod. 

"Wow~ Look around you, there are so many trees. I wonder if we could find one fruit tree?" Jimin said looking around taking pictures. 

"Yup, you guys can find one. After we go through the small passage of the cave." Jungkook said. 

"Cave?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. 

They heard the owl sound and Jungkook chuckled. "Come on." Jungkook said as he lead the others towards a cave. 

"Tada~ This is the cave." Jungkook said and the others look scared because the cave look so dark. 

"Its dark... aren't we gonna get lost?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

"Just follow me and I'll lead the way. But before that here." Jungkook said and got some testing tube with a royal blue liquid inside from his back pack. Ofcourse those test tube had plastic covers so the liquid won't be spilled. 

"Drink this, it will help you see cleary in the dark without flashlight. Because if we used Flash light we might disturbed the bats that sleeping in the cave ceiling and I'm telling you that they are the bats you don't wanna mess with." Jungkook said and the rest look at the potion weirdly. but Yoongi and Hobi knows that Jungkook is a witch so they quickly drink the potion.