Chapter 39

Words: 3194

Very Long Chapter 

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up while he was hugging Jungkook. He smile, and put his hand on Jungkook's forehead to feel his temperature. He smile more when he felt that Jungkook's fever was gone. 

"I guess Hobi hyung's weird medication from last night did work." Taehyung thought. Sfter Taehyung fed Jungkook last night, Hobi gave Jungkook a drink that had a weird color. It was an apple green color liquid thingi and whats weird in it is that the apple green liquid seems to be glowing and had glitters because of how it spark and shine like glitters. Taehyung doubt that weird medication but Jungkook wasn't bother of the liquid and drink it quickly and after that Jungkook went to sleep, he even asked Taehyung to stay with him thats why Taehyung is here right now, cuddling his Kookie. 

He kiss Jungkook's forehead and hug him more, wanting to feel Jungkook, want to cuddle this human sized bunny boy. He look got his phone that was place in the side of the bed and look at the time, he was surprised that it was already 10+ and he got many messages and miss calls. He open them and saw that it came from his mother. 

Taehyung quickly remove his self from Jungkook gently and walk out of the room messing his hair. "Oh shit! I forget to tell her." Taehyung said and he quickly call his mother back. 

📞"Hello-?" Taehyung said but he was cut of by his mother. 

📞"WHERE IN HELL ARE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!? ARE YOU DOING SHITS !? DID YOU WENT CLUBBING AGAIN AND SLEEP IN A HOTEL WITH A WOMAN BESIDE YOU!!!? ANSWER ME KIM TAEHYUNG!!?" His mother yelled. 

📞"Geez Mom, Don't scold through the phone, I'll be deaf... and Before you start. No, I am not in the hotel with a women beside me. That incident only happen once because I was drunk." Taehyung said. 

📞"If you don't want me to scold you then tell me where in hell are you!?" His mother said. 

📞"Ah~ I'm in Kookie- I mean Jungkook's place." Taehyung said. 

📞"Oh? Really sweety~?" His mother said and Taehyung look at his phone. 

"Why did her voice suddenly change from an angry godzilla to sweet soothing one?" Taehyung thought looking at his phone. Taehyung shook his head. 

📞"Yes Mom... I'm at his place..." Taehyung said.