Chapter 8

Words: 2138

Warning: Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up in the morning when he felt someone is shaking him to wake up. 

"Kookie!

Kookie

Jungkook!!

Jungkook groan and look who the hell disturbed his sleep and saw that it was Hobi. "Yah~ Hobi-hyung~ Its still early in the morning~" Jungkook groan and turn around wanting to sleep. 

"No~ Its not. Its already 11 am Koo~ So now get up there and helped me shop!!" Hobi said excitedly. 

"Help you shop with what?" Jungkook said and Hobi smile at him. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon Jungkook is carrying some paper bags full of sweet fruits, flour and other things that will help make sweets. 

"Why am I friends with you again Hyung? I'm supposed to be laying in my bed and enjoying the sleepy world~" Jungkook complain. 

"You've been complaining the same thing ever since we got to the market Koo." Hobi said. 

"Its because its the truth~" Jungkook pouted. He sigh and just walk with Hobi going back to their apartment. "Why do you need this anyway?" Jungkook asked. 

"Ah~ Its because... I just find out that Yoongi likes mint or Chocolate flavor. So I decided to make a Chocolate cake and Mint flavor Ice cream and I'll invite him home~ Kya~ Isn't it exciting?" Hobi said chuckling happily. 

"I see... Say, Is every person become cheerful like you when they are inlove?" Jungkook said. 

"Duh~ Your inlove. Its natural to be bouncing like an idiot or scream loud as you can because of too much happiness." Hobi said. 

"Hm... I see...." Jungkook said. 

"Why? Aren't you feeling the same with Taehyung?" Hobi said and Jungkook look away with a blush. 

"No Ofcourse..." Jungkook said. 

"Oh? Why is your face red hmm~" Hobi said and Jungkook look down shyly. 

"Because.... I never thought that Kim Taehyung would look so handsome when he is smiling." Jungkook said shyly and Hobi laugh. 

"Your really cute when you got shy like this~ " Hobi said and pinch Jungkook cheek. Jungkook glare/Pout at him and Hobi just chuckled. " Well... are you happy when your with him?" Hobi said and Jungkook nod. 

Jungkook nod. "afterall, his not a bad boyfriend. His actually sweet and kind... But I know its because of the potions... so...I'm not expecting that he his like that in real life like without the potion. You know... " Jungkook said sadly. 

"Well... When are you gonna start making the antidote to the potion?" Hobi said. 

"Maybe somewhere in mid summer since its already close. I Mean... I need to go to Busan specifically in the woods there to fetch some ingredients to make the antidote." Jungkook said.