Chapter 5

Words: 1505

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook's life is supposed to be simple, yet one potions and one accident mess up everything. The other day, Hobi was the one who's looking depressed and now its Jungkook's turns. Hobi is laughing at his bestfriend state. 

"Now you know how the feeling of being depressed because of love." Hobi said. 

"Its not about love Hyung~ Its the opposite. Taehyung won't leave me alone~ Yesterday he was with me in the entire class and sometimes he say flirty things that make my heart jump out of my body. He even gave me a ride in his sport car yesterday going home then he would kiss me cheek." Jungkook said still depressed. 

"Anyway, Jungkook I'm hoping that you can make another for me and Yoongi. " Hobi said smirking. 

"I can't Hyung unless we catch a pink butterfly that look like this." Jungkook said and grab his phone and showed Hobi the picture. 

"Oh~ How can you catch something like this in Seoul?" Hobi said. 

"Exactly. I used the last one in making the potions and now its on Taehyung... I still need to find a dragon fly looking like this to make the antidote. " Jungkook said showing the picture. 

"Exactly how would you find something like this in The city?" Hobi said and Jungkook got more depressed. 

"Don't remind me..." Jungkook said sadly. 

"Hello Kookie~" Taehyung suddenly stand near the table carrying a tray of food, not just any food but the food look so expensive and classy. 

"May I sit here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nod and scoot over so that Taehyung can sit beside him.