Chapter 26

Words: 1629

Another time skipped 2 days.

3rd Person's pov

After a great vacation in Busan. They went back to Seoul. Jungkook decided that it was time to make the Antidote and make Taehyung forget everything even though it would hurt him the most. He didn't want Taehyung to forget every good moment that he and Taehyung shared. He didn't want too... But... He need to do the right thing.

His currently sitting in the couch hugging his knees. He have all the ingredients he needed but... He seems to have no energy to make the antidote because a part of him wanted to be selfish and keep Taehyung inlove with him even though its because of a Potion... But at the same time, a part of him felt so wrong whenever he and Taehyung would share sweet moments and Taehyung's eyes flash pink which helps Jungkook remember that their love is influenced by a Potion.

He mess his hair as he was really frustrated until he heard a knock on the door. He sigh and walk to the door and open.

"KOOKIEE!!" Taehyung saidexcitedly and Hobi is standing behind.

"Wah! You look like a tornado just hit on you? Are you okay? Your hair looks like a bird nest." Hobi said worried.

"Shut up, I just woke up." Jungkook said but in reality he didn't. He looks like he just woke up but, he woke up this morning feeling depressed if he should make the antidote or not.

"Oh? But it's 1 pm. Who sleeps at that time?" Taehyung said.

"Apperently it's your lazy boyfriend." Hobi said.

"Come inside." Jungkook said.

"No, no, no We have a date!!" Taehyung said and Jungkook eyes widden.

"Wha- what are you talking about? I-I didn't agree for a-a date?" Jungkook said blushing.

"Of course you do. Now get dressed I'm gonna wait for you here." Taehyung said.

"What if I don't want too?" Jungkook pout.

"I'll undress you and we will do something else. 😉😏" Taehyung said with a wink and a seductive Smirk and Jungkook blush as he hit Taehyung on the shoulder playfully before running towards his bed room.

"I'll change!" Jungkook said and shut the door.

"You really like teasing him hm..." Hobi said and Taehyung have him a playful smirk.

"My Bunny is adorable when he gets annoyed and a blushing mess." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Hobi just sigh.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Skipped.

Next thing Jungkook know he is sitting in a Cafe with Taehyung and his friends.

"I thought, were going on a date? 😑" Jungkook said.

"We are, We have a date with them." Taehyung said and pointing Jimin and the rest. Taehyung smirk. "Why, Do you want to go on a date just the two of us?" Taehyung said.

"Nah~ This is fine." Jungkook said totally not disappointed at all.

"Hm... If you want we can ditch them and let's go to a date!" Taehyung said as he got Jungkook's hand and look at him cheerfully. Jungkook shook his head.