Chapter 37

Words: 1812

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung is walking through the school halls and Irene suddenly approach him. " Hey, Tae..." Taehyung turn around and saw Irene.

"Oh? Irene..." Taehyung said.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I know we're over but... Can you take me home? It's raining hard outside and I gave My umbrella to some Students who need one. So... I don't have one..." Irene said.

"Sure, I know were over but it doesn't mean we can't be friends. Come on, Your house isn't far from Jin's Cafe anyway." Taehyung said as he starts walking with Irene.

At that time Jungkook walks around the corner and saw that Taehyung and Irene were walking together to a elevator. Yes, their school have elevator it was supposed to be used by the teachers and the stuff of the school only, but Taehyung is one rich student, and the school praise Taehyung's family because they are rich and also support the school as well. It seems that the two were really enjoying each other company which sadden Jungkook. He sigh as he went to walk to the entrance/exit of the building using the stairs. When he got there he saw how the rain is pouring heavily. He look at his bag and he doesn't have any umbrellas.

He knows its bad if he would run for it since his body isn't really good at tolerating cold weathers. He usually got a fever the next day and with this heavy rain, he sure to get one if he went through this rain. He sigh and went to walk in the rain, he loves rain very much because as he said, it helps him numb and wash the pain away.

The feeling of his heart breaking, the love of his life slipping away, and mostly when he thinks that the happy memories of him and Taehyung will never return makes him feel just his heart is Pain right now. But this cold rain will help him forget the pain, it will make him feel cold... Numb and most dull. Like his world before the 'Love Potioned Taehyung' come to his life. A dull and monochrome world with no excitement.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung drove Irene back to her home. Irene thank her and Taehyung drove to Jin's Cafe. When he got there he saw Jimin, Y/N, Jin, Yoongi with an owl on his shoulder and Namjoon sitting on the table and it looks like they were the only customers in the Cafe.

"Your finally here Tae. Come sit beside me." Jimin said and pull a sit beside him where Taehyung sat down.

"So? Taehyung is here, Why the hell did you call us with a Heavy rain outside?" Yoongi said annoyed as usual.

"Why do you have this bird on your shoulder? It looks freeky, specially with that large eyes!" Jin said feeling uncomfortable when the owl stared (maybe glare at himbecause he call the owl a freak).