Chapter 9

Words: 1625

3rd Person's Pov

At that same day. 

Hobi was really nervous to let his crush let inside of his apartment but deep inside he was really happy. 

"Wow~ Your apartment is really clean." Yoongi said. 

"Oh, Thank you." Hobi said shyly.

"You should see mine, its the total opposite of yours." Yoongi said and he saw that Hobi is carrying two paper bags that looks heavy. 

"Here let me help you." Yoongi said and his hand touches Hobi which Hibi blush. 

"Thank You." Hobi said and Yoongi just shrug. 

"Its fine, Where should I put this?" Yoongi asked. 

"Oh, Just put them in the kitchen counter. "Hobi said and Yoongi nod. The apartment is small so he could clearly see where the kitchen is. He went there and put the bag, as he examine that there are many sweet things inside. 

"Why there are so many sweets?" Yoongi asked and Hobi blush. 

"I can't tell him that I was about to make sweets for him >-<" Hobi thought. 

"I was planning to make a chocolate cake and an Ice cream." Hobi said. 

"Really!?" Yoongi said excitedly, he might be a feisty cat who had a cold look, but in reality he is a sweet tooth. He had two things he like, and thats food and sleeping. 

Hobi was surprised, because Yoongi seems to become cute in that moment. He looks like a child that get excited when hearing Cake and Ice Cream. Hobi chuckled. 

"Yeah... Thats why there are many sweets." Hobi said with a smile. 

"You know you have a beautiful smile. Somehow, your smile is very radiant... Like it makes someone feel very bright and positive." Yoongi said and gave his gummy smile.