Chapter 31

Words: 1264

3rd Person's Pov

The next day the gossip spread like wild fire that Irene and Taehyung are dating. Many support them and some, saying that they were perfect for each other. They were a perfect adorable couples. One who seems to be cold and one seems to be cheerful opposite but its what makes them a cute couple. 

Hearing this, makes Jungkook's heart felt like it was stab with hundred knife. If he and Taehyung were together, People would probably get disgusted and he would receive many hates. Afterall, his a guy and poor. He isn't equal as Taehyung who was born with Golden spoon. Irene on the other hand is beautiful, she's kind and she is rich. She was perfect for Taehyung. 

It was lunch time and Jungkook was looking at his food boredly. He wasn't in a mood to eat nor to do anything. His heart is too broken for him to do something. 

"Jungkook..." Hobi called his bestfriend worriedly but Jungkook just look so emotionless. 

"Oh? Hi Yoongi." Y/N said as she pass by their table. She look at Yoongi. 

"Oh? Hi, Y/N" Yoongi said. 

"Who is this cutie?" Y/N said as she look at Hobi. Yoongi hug Hobi from behind and look at Y/N. 

"His mine, His name is Jung Hoseok or Hobi and His mine." Yoongi said with a hint of possessiveness. 

Y/N chuckled. "His all yours, I have my minie anyway can I sit beside you?" Y/N said and Yoongi look at Hobi and nod. Y/N sat beside Jungkook who didn't notice that someone just sat down beside him. 

"So? How's Jimin?" Yoongi asked. 

"As usual, Busy on his Job as an Artist and making his Fans happy. But I make sure he doesn't overwork hisself or else I'll chain him in the bed for 3 days and I'll beat his manager's ass back to back for making my Minie suffer." Y/N said said with a dark presence around her. Yoongi and Hobi gulped and Jungkook... well his still emotionless. 

"Poor Chim..." Hobi said and Y/N look at him curiously. 

"Chim? only close friends of Jimin calls him that you know." Y/N said. 

"Opps." Hobi thought.