10 years later

Words: 2532

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up in the morning feeling a familiar warmth around him. He didn't want to open his eyes, he just want to stay like this and keep cuddling his beloved husband close to him. But then he heard a faint sound of explosion which lead for his eyes to open. He look down and saw that his beloved beautiful husband is still sleeping like an angel in his arms. He smile and gave a loving kiss to his husband's forehead. He look at his sleeping angel once more and he can't help but fall inlove with him over and over again. He felt lucky to have this angel with his side until his last breathe.

He then heard another sound of the the faint explosion. His husband is a heavy sleeper so its obvious that his husband is still sleeping like an angel he is. Taehyung sigh as he got up gently not wanting to wake the angel beside him. He went out of their room and follow the sound of that faint explosion. He walk into the next room of theirs, and open the door only to see his two twins were doing a mini ritual. 

His 6 years old daughter name Kim Taeyon is dress as witch, while she stand in the chair as she was chanting, like making a potion using the golden cauldron. His 6 years old son name Junghyung is sitting on the table next to the cauldron while clapping happily. 

Taehyung paled when he saw what was happening. The last time he let his daughter made a potion using that Golden Cauldron, the inside of the apartment turn into a mini forest, another time the living room is filled with marshmallow while Taeyon said that she will build a castle willed with marshmallow. Junghyung... he once makes every object in the house floats, and once he made everything made of cotton candy.

The Kims House was filled of magic and fun, you can tell that it was one Fun house because the two twins 6 years old keeps making the house fun everyday. 

"You two! Didn't your Papa Kookie said not touch the Golden Cauldron?" Taehyung said as he walk to the Twins, Taeyon suddenly drop a whole bottle of orange fur. Taeyon paled. 

"Oh No~ Appa, Look what you did the Potion is a mess." Taeyon said pouting. 

"Aish~ You guys should stop making pot-" Taehyung said as he walk to the twins, but he trip into some toys that scattered in the floor, he ended grabbing the golden Cauldron and it splash at him. Taehyung was cover in orange smoke for a second, once it was cleared, Taehyung look at everything... and it seems the room get big and taller? 

"Oh No! We just turn Appa into an Small bear!!" Junghyun said as he jump down from the table and look at Taehyung who was sitting on the floor comfortably. 

"Wait!? Why did you guys get taller?-Nya" Taehyung asked his twins, then he cover his mouth with his hand/Paw as he realize that his voice wasn't deep as man could be, but he had a voice of a baby. He look at his hand and he saw he had a paws instead.