Chapter 21

Words: 1221

3rd Person's Pov

"Here we gather some woods too for campfire~" Jimin said with a smile. 

"Oh~ Thats good work, lets lit up." Yoongi said as he stand up. 

"We should ready our tent too... The sun should be disappearing soon." Hobi said and all agreed. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, the sky got dark and Jimin put the woods he gather on rocky ground. 

"Do we have a lighter or a match to lit this up?" Jimin asked. 

"No need." Jungkook said as he got a small container in his bag and reveled a salt. 

"Are those drugs?" Yoongi said and he received a smack on his head by the owl who's on his shoulder. 

"Do you really think that Kookie is capable of carrying one you dumb!" The owl said. 

"Shut up and why don't you go and fly on a tree or something and get out of my shoulder." Yoongi said try shooing the owl away but in the end, the owl would always settle in his shoulder. 

"Shut up you cat brained human!!" The owl argued and both of them keep bickering. 

"What are you gonna do with a salt? I assume." Y/N said and Jungkook nod. 

"Yup, this is salt, but not ordinary one. Witches like me made them." Jungkook said as he our a minimum amount in the woods. Jungkook then close his eyes as he take a deep breathe and release gently. He open his eyes and focus on the woods. 

"Uzie Firey Ignightthim" Jungkook chant the spell and the woods suddenly lit on fire. 

"Woah~ Thats amazing!!" Jimin said with amazed. 

"Ofcourse my boyfriend is amazing!!" Taehyung said and hug Jungkook from behind and Jungkook smile. 

"How did you do that?" Y/N said. 

"Ah~ I made this powder of salt. Mostly its salt, but I put some pulverized insect and some rocks and mix them. So whenever I  pour it into something and chant the spell it would create a fire." Jungkook said and kept the container inside his bag once more. 

"Oh? You can Pulverized a rock?" Jimin said and Jungkook nod. 

"With a proper ingredient and the proper procedure yes." Jungkook said. 

"Then your amazing Koo! It must felt amazing that you can do magic!!" Y/N said and Jungkook look down giving a sad smile. 

"Not really..." Jungkook said. 

"What do you mean not really!? Being able to do magic is fun!!" Taehyung said. 

"Yes... And some are fun but some are not." Jungkook said. 

"But you know Koo~ I don't need magic in my life." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand lovingly. "Loving you is the greatest magic that happened to me. I'm glad that I met such a magical, angelic, and mostly a loveable boyfriend like you." Taehyung said and gave a kiss to JUngkook's cheek who giggled and blush cutely as a response.