Chapter 4

Words: 1288

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up in the morning and do his usual routine. He look at the cauldron and smile as he look at the potion already dry. He put his finger and felt that the liquid is already cold. Well, not too cold. So he got a glass bottle and put the potions inside and smile how the potions look cute sparkling through the glass bottle. He then placed the bottle on the table and grab his bag and put on his shoes as he went out of the apartment knocking at his bestfriend's door. But he then saw a note on the door, he removed the note and read.

Hi Jungkookie ^-^

I'm off to to school early I have an early class sadly ;-(

I'll see you in School

-From your Handsomely hot Hoseok Hyung ;)

Jungkook roll his eyes and scrambled the paper in annoyance and throw it in the garbage. He then walk away, but when he was in the stairs he remember the Love Potions he made so he went back running to his mini apartment and get the potions and got annoyed because his gonna go down using many steps of stairs.

"Urgh! I hate this... Hobi Hyung should give me more Banana Milk!" Jungkook said annoyed and walk in those stares.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook is now walking in the hallway while carrying the glass bottle, he was looking at his Phone because his texting Hobi that he already made the potions and was done. Soon he felt someone run up to him and tap his shoulder. He look behind him and saw that it was Hobi.

"Oh? You said your done." Hobi said and Jungkook nod as he showed the bottle of pink Potions to Hobi.

"I'm done...But I don't know if it wo-" Jungkook said, though Hobi and him keeps walking so Jungkook didn't notice that the janitors bucket was placed in the floor as the Janitor were cleaning on the corner. Jungkook manage to trip on that bucket and the glass pink potions came flying and landing on top of Taehyung's head. You can hear the bottle shattered in pieces as well as the pink potions and the sparkles dump on Taehyung's hair. Jungkook look surprised when he saw some pink Butterflies were flying around Taehyung's head until it disappeared in a spark.