Chapter 11

Words: 1561

3rd Person's Pov

One week pass by and Jungkook and Taehyung got closed to each other, though they didn't do any dates within this weeks because they are busy taking final exams. Now those exams week is over and its already summer, Taehyung decided to take Jungkook to a date, a proper date this time. So here he is, standing infront of Jungkook's door with a bouquet of sweets, he did asked Hobi of what type of Flowers do Jungkook like, but Hobi replied that Jungkook likes food instead of flowers so he advice Taehyung to make a bouquet of chocolate instead of Flowers. 

Taehyung sigh and knock on the door. He waited for someone to open it, when he saw that on the stairs Yoongi was there. 

"Oh Hi Hyung" Taehyung said with a smile.

 "Are you and Jungkook going to a date or something?" Yoongi said and Taehyung nod happily. 

"Well good luck." Yoongi said as he walk pass Taehyung and stand on Hobi's door. 

"Good Luck too Hyung. I know your going to asked Hobi Hyung for a date." Taehyung said and Yoongi look at him like 'How did you know?' look. 

Taehyung chuckled. "Simple, You look nice today." Taehyung said and Jungkook open the door. "Oh, Tae Your here." Jungkook said. 

"Ofcourse." Taehyung said and walk inside the apartment before Yoongi can say anything. 

"Does that mean I don't look nice everyday? That brat 💢💢" Yoongi thought annoyed. Well Yoongi looks nice everyday, just what Taehyung mean that Yoongi looks extra nice today, like he really made an effort to make hisself self look nice. 

Anyway, Back to Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Here for you. " Taehyung said and gave the Bouquet of Sweets.