Chapter 7

Words: 1510

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung took him to a Familiar Cafe. "Come on, This Cafe might not look so fancy but I can guarantee you that the cakes and the sweets here are so good~" Taehyung said with a smile.

"I know." Jungkook said with a smile. Taehyung then drag him to one of the tables there and sat down.

"You know, I know the owner of this Cafe. His so sweet and kind, though sometimes he is a stupid Hyung. " Taehyung said.

"I know..." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Really? How?" Taehyung said surprised.

"AH~ Taehyung, I see your here." a handsome Man name Kim Seok Jin walks to them.

"Hi Hyung~ This is Kookie my boyfriend, and Kookie this is Jin Hyung the owner of the Cafe." Taehyung said with a smile.

Jin was shock. His shock in two things since Taehyung doesn't smile ever since he met him. Well, he met Taehyung through Namjoon when Taehyung was 20 and he knows that Taehyung always had a cold expression, he do smile from time to time with friends but never this cheerful. Second, Jungkook is Taehyung's boyfriend!? What!!? He frozed.

"Hyung... are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Kook~ But how the hell did you and Taehyung become boyfriends? WHAT!? " Jin said surprised.

"Uhm...ah.." Jungkook said sheepishly.

"Wait!? You know each other?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"Yeah... Jin Hyung is my boss. I actually work here if I don't have any class." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Oh?" Taehyung said.

"How'd you know Taehyung?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"His My boyfriend's childhood friend." Jin said.