Chapter 3

Words: 1190

3rd Person's Pov

3 days had pass by and Jungkook and Hobi are sitting in the cafeteria with Hobi who usually have a sunshine personality is now having a depressing presence around him like he was looking dead.

"Okay Hyung, tell me what in sweet bunnies happened to you?" Jungkook said while pocking Hobi's cheek.

"Nothing sweet is happening in my life currently Koo~" Hobi said depressed.

"Hyung~ If you won't eat your lunch I'll eat them." Jungkook said already getting food from Hobi's lunch box using his chop stick. But Hobi suddenly sat up straight and glare at Jungkook.

"Yah! Muscle Pig! You have your own food!" Hobi scold The younger.

"Well you look so depressed that you don't want to eat. So... Instead it would go to waste I'll eat it for you." Jungkook said.

"Aish~ Koo~ I'm eating now," Hobi said and grab his chop stick and start eating.

"Why are you so depressed anyway?" Jungkook asked.

(A/N: Picture not mine)

Hobi's reaction suddenly turn like in the picture above and slam back on the table depressed. "Why do you need to remind me?" Hobi said sadly.

Jungkook shrug . "Oh well, More food for me." Jungkook said and he was about to get food at Hobi's lunch box but Hobi stop him and pouted at Jungkook.

"Kookie~" Hobi said and Jungkook sigh.

"What get you in this mood Hyung? You always glow up like a dynamite so why become so dark?" Jungkook said.