Chapter 40

Words: 2013

Long Chapter 

3rd Person's Pov

Currently Taehyung is sitting in floor with Jungkook on his lap while they were watching a movie. Taehyung is gently playing JUngkook's hair, while his other hand wrap around Jungkook's waist. 

"So thats happened." Taehyung said as he asked for an explanation. Jungkook told him everything. Taehyung kiss Jungkook's forehead lovingly and Jungkook was surprise, he look back to Taehyung. 

"Your not mad?" Jungkook said. 

"I'm not because of the love potion you made, we met and I found my true love and that is you. Love potion or not, but the days I spend with you before is very sincere. I don't know Kook when did I fell inlove with you or if its because of the love potion or not but right now.... I don't care, all I care is that you in my hands just like this. I want us to stay like this forever." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile as he gave a peck to Taehyung's lips. 

"We will... Thank you... for not being mad at me." Jungkook said with a smile and Taehyung smile back at him. 

Suddenly the door burst open reviling a troubled Hobi. "JJUUNNGGKKOOKKK!!" Hobi said and quickly went Jungkook and held his hand. 

"I need an Ice Potion or something!! Quick!!" Hobi said and Jungkook look at him confused. 

"Why?" Jungkook said. 

"I...I... I'm making Ice cream but... My fridge stop working so I can't fridge the Ice creams." Hobi said. 

"You can just put it in my fridge." Jungkook said. 

"Which full of bottles of Banana Milk." Hobi said. 

"Oh Yeah... Right... I'll make one..." JUngkook said as he stand up. 

"You guys can watch if you want, Come." Jungkook said as he walk to the shelf and got the Golden cauldron and place it on the table. Jungkook then un cover the curtain that cover the shelf. Taehyung was surprised to see many insects that place on the jars. He look at them and he could see a marbles....No, an eve of an cat that is preserve inside the Jars. It send shiver to Taheyung spine seeing that. 

"I felt scared at first too when I saw this collection, But I got used to it over time. You should too, since now that you know Jungkook is a witch." Hobi said and Taheyung nod, he look at Jungkook who's getting some plants, some weird powders and some White flowers and everything was place on the jars.